Chiangmai Magician Club Meet Up - Tue - 5pm - Location Haven

Ta22

OK - i am posting this as a program for anyone who is keen . and would like to meet more friends as well as

maybe get to learn a few trick :o

Date

TUE

22nd - May 2007

" HAVEN "

Time

How does 4:30 - 6:00 sound? (or 5:00 - 6:00) That way, people can leave from work and go straight to your place. It would be great if you could do the posting - you could attach your map as well so that people know where to go.

THanks

Ryan

Time

5:00 - 6:00pm starting .

IS a casual Meet up - if you come late you might miss a few trick

if you are early , just hang out and relax . and listen to the music :D

bring your trick if you have any .

Here is a Map .

HAVEN_MAP.jpg

The singha lightbox ia damage . but i hope it fix before Tue .

You can also look out or X'mas lighting . multi color .

IS really Right Behind the MAZE -

Inside the Open Ground .

If you are coming , maybe you can add your name here

Name List

Mallmagican

earlofwindermere

Ta22

Kindly PM or post your question if you have any .

:D

Thanks

Edited by p1p

Hi All,

Ta22, thanks for posting this.

Skoperism - Good to have you on board

Earl - See you there.

Everyone else. The date should read Tuesday 22nd not 23rd. :o

No prior knowledge of magic needed folks. Just come along and start to learn! All very informal. :D

Cheers

Phil

22ND tue is the correct date .

the dau is correct but the date is 22nd .

i should be at the Pub about 5 pm -- if you are early just wait aorund .. and if you are late maybe you miss a few trick :o

Hope to see mroe people and we can exchnage not just Magic , joke , ridder , quiz , know how . and all kinda secret

whahahha

is like a chiangmai Secret society

whahhahahahaha

We had a fun Meeting and is great meeting Earl , colinm , vin , and of cos Phil .

we had alot of fun exchanging trick and chit chatting :o hope you guys like the hang out . and we can do this more offen if you are free

maybe once a week or twice a month .

can also b more then just magic . but a meet up , and i was saying , let play some game osmehting like mono poly

:D cheer happy to meet up with you guys and Phil you are the man

A great evening of magic!

Thanks everyone who turned up. It was great meeting you all.

So, when shall we meet next?

It was suggested a weekend may be better for most people. So how about a week on Sunday?? Sunday June 3rd 2007.

I will get some copies of some of the manuscripts I was talking about (The Rubber band trick for one!).

Anyone else interested in joining us for these informal meets, please PM me or Ta22.

Kind Regards

Phil

For quite some time (during the past year) there was an ad. in Citylife placed by a Thai person looking for a venue for Scrabble players to meet.

Not sure if I have seen that ad. recently. Anyone have a copy of the latest Citylife on hand ? I do have one somewhere ... :o .

A good night! MallMagician wowed us with numerous magic tricks (and tobacco snorting). While Ta22 entertained with his famous rubber bands and levitating toys!

Hey that's nothing I got to sit here at work until 10:00pm instead of joining you guys and having fun

:o

CB

A good night! MallMagician wowed us with numerous magic tricks (and tobacco snorting). While Ta22 entertained with his famous rubber bands and levitating toys!

Hey that's nothing I got to sit here at work until 10:00pm instead of joining you guys and having fun

:o

CB

You are welcome to join us on the next meet up CB! When you free? Im thinking a week on Sunday would be a good time. Weekend to allow for workers! :D

Phil

Crow Boy will do his (in)famous Levitating Trick; it involves a most hilarious episode of flatulence. He whips his arms about like a (wounded) Crow, cawing all the while, while maintaining his body above solid surfaces like some sort of magical human mag-lev train.

It is a sight not to be missed.... :o

You are welcome to join us on the next meet up CB! When you free? Im thinking a week on Sunday would be a good time. Weekend to allow for workers! :o

Phil

Midweek is difficult for me because I don't normally finish work until after 6:30pm then I have the 30minute trip into town. Mid week if I go to town I won't get there before 7:00pm usually about 8:00pm. Holding the meetings on a Sunday would be better for me but you need to accomodate the others.

thanks and I am looking forward to catching the next meeting

CB

Crow Boy will do his (in)famous Levitating Trick; it involves a most hilarious episode of flatulence. He whips his arms about like a (wounded) Crow, cawing all the while, while maintaining his body above solid surfaces like some sort of magical human mag-lev train.

It is a sight not to be missed.... :o

and you witnessed this most amusing performance when?

CB

• 1 year later...