Hua Hin: Tourist town devastated by Covid outbreaks - on a par with Samut Sakhon

webfact

On 5/12/2021 at 1:05 PM, mikosan said:

That's absolutely the point being made, there are no people here, because everything is closed.  And everything is closed because of COVID and because of this governments inept and laissez faire attitude to dealing with the crisis i.e. not thinking ahead and planning a vaccination scheme, because they thought they had it licked.

Really ? Every bar I’ve ever drunk in I can go into tomorrow. May be behind a shutter for some but many many bars are blatantly open - where do you live ? 

Golf courses are empty - sheer bliss ! 

Covid has a silver lining 

12 hours ago, Bruntoid said:

Really ? Every bar I’ve ever drunk in I can go into tomorrow. May be behind a shutter for some but many many bars are blatantly open - where do you live ? 

Golf courses are empty - sheer bliss ! 

Covid has a silver lining 

Really? Maybe that's something you shouldn't be spouting off about.  We all know of bars where we can get a drink, illegally, but there can be consequences to that and to imply that 'EVERY bar you've ever drunk in' you can get a drink in now, is fantasy.    Maybe you meant every bar you ever GOT drunk in?  Although that would probably be quite a lot, so most likely fantasy as well.   Good luck, don't get caught. 555