Long-term Parking

I had to go to Cambodia for two days on business. I usually park at my partner's house in Womah, then we take a taxi. THis time, we drove and parked in thelong-term parking. 140 baht per day. The shuttle bus leaves the parking every 5 minutes for the terminal.

On the way bakc, the bus stops at the bus terminal. YOu can easily walk to parking from there, but since I had three large bags, I transferred to the next bus leaving and rode to parking.

This is not a bad deal--a taxi from y condo is about 260 baht, so I paid less and had my car there.

I had to go to Cambodia for two days on business. I usually park at my partner's house in Womah, then we take a taxi. THis time, we drove and parked in thelong-term parking. 140 baht per day. The shuttle bus leaves the parking every 5 minutes for the terminal.

On the way bakc, the bus stops at the bus terminal. YOu can easily walk to parking from there, but since I had three large bags, I transferred to the next bus leaving and rode to parking.

This is not a bad deal--a taxi from y condo is about 260 baht, so I paid less and had my car there.

In Phuket it is 50 Baht per day, and in easy walking distance from the Terminal. But anyway, this is not Bangkok :-) (The air is much cleaner)

I went to Phnom Penh for two days, I drove from my home in the city and parked in the short term parking building number 3. I arrived at the airport at 5.30 am on a Monday morning and got a parking place right in the front row near the ramp into door 8 of the terminal building. I got back on Wednesday morning, at 9.40am, drove the car out to the ticket booth and paid 640 baht, no taxis no shuttle buses involved, all very easy and well worth the price.

140 per day isn't much but for let's say 15 days it would already be 2100THB. But they seem to have some system that you can buy a sticker or something so you can park upto 1 month for only 600THB. Unfortunately explanation only in Thai. Anybody here knows how this system works? Thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...
But they seem to have some system that you can buy a sticker or something so you can park upto 1 month for only 600THB. Unfortunately explanation only in Thai. Anybody here knows how this system works? Thanks a lot!

I am thinking of using the long term car park for up to 50 days at a time. Does anyone know if this is possible. Any info or web links would be appreciated. (the official site has only thai info).

I went to Singapore and just parked at car park 3 for the day. Up to 24 hours for Bt250. I wouldn't want to leave my car there for 50 days though !

I wish i had a better choice! Unless anyone can suggest other long term parking near the airport. It's certainly safer than leaving it at the in-laws farm.