Paddling Pool Wanted, Where To Buy?

Nikkijah

I've had my eye on a 3 metre inflatable pool from an outlet named Argos in the UK, it's small enough to fit in my suitcase with my few other posessions but if I could help it I would like to buy one in Bangkok to save hauling it half the way across the globe...

When I've bought things in Thailand I have noticed the silly prices of things we can buy cheaply back home and I'm worried that this £25 swimming pool from Argos will cost me a lot more in Bangkok, does anybody know where I can get one of these and how I can expect to pay?

Nikkijah :o

Edited by Nikkijah

I've had my eye on a 3 metre inflatable pool from an outlet named Argos in the UK, it's small enough to fit in my suitcase with my few other posessions but if I could help it I would like to buy one in Bangkok to save hauling it half the way across the globe...

When I've bought things in Thailand I have noticed the silly prices of things we can buy cheaply back home and I'm worried that this £25 swimming pool from Argos will cost me a lot more in Bangkok, does anybody know where I can get one of these and how I can expect to pay?

This one cost 1800 baht. Central (i think)..

post-31110-1179761074_thumb.jpg

This one cost 1800 baht. Central (i think)..

That looks excellent! I might put one of those on my balcony for lazy days and naughty nights.

I might even let my toddler use it too if he's lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Got one! £19.95 from Argos - a shop I'd usually avoid!

It took up half of my case and weighed over 6kg, I even had to leave all my clothes at home to make room in my case but it was so worth it, me, my partner and our son have been in it all day :o now we're all wrinkly!

I can't believe how cheap some things are in the Uk and how expensive the same things are in Thailand!!

P6060836-1.jpg