Ticket Confusion

Hi all again. My situation is I will be traveling  to BKK  03 of June. I' have non  imm o visa. I bought a one way ticket with KLM  Glasgow via Amsterdam. Now readng  KLM travel guidelines they say no return or onward ticket may get refused to travel. I  spoke to London Thai Embassy before and they said that a one way ticket was ok. I don't know what to do.  now as I'd hate to get refused at the airport after all this <deleted> hassle. What do you guys think? Thanks

The airlines usually refer to an international guide (sorry don't know it's name) regarding entry and visa requirements. Don't worry as you'll be fine on a non-o visa on a one-way ticket.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies, I was going to buy a throw away ticket just to ease my mind as I would hate it all to go pear shaped at the last minute, After taking on board all your replies I go with my one-way ticket. Many Thanks. 

52 minutes ago, taximan1954 said:

, I was going to buy a throw away ticket just to ease my mind

As stated above you will have zero issues.

Keep in mind that if you did have an issue with airline (in different situation) just step away and make online booking. They accept screenshot. 

Keep in mind that the onward flight is to satisfy airline for boarding pass and not immigration upon arrival Thailand.