Jomtien IO - latest paperwork for 90 day report

If you have previously done a 90 day report and got  a small slip of paper with a barcode on it then that's all you need at Jomtien now.

If you have no previous 90 day report then I think

Copy of passport picture page
copy of TM6-card
copy of last entry stamp
copy of current visa
some form of proof of address
90 day report application TM47
passport

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

So I went down to Jomtien IO just now, arrived about 1445 hrs and the line outside was loooong so I turned back. Very surprised about the lenght of the line since normally Thursday latish afternoon is one of the best times during the week to go there. What could be the reason - is it normally this busy now or could the reason be the Buddha day yesterday?

Edited by Inderpland

14 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

So I went down to Jomtien IO just now, arrived about 1445 hrs and the line outside was loooong so I turned back. Very surprised about the lenght of the line since normally Thursday latish afternoon is one of the best times during the week to go there. What could be the reason - is it normally this busy now or could the reason be the Buddha day yesterday?

Holiday yesterday must be it and they are limiting the number of people that can be inside.

I usually go about 1130 am or 330 pm.

Never more then a few minutes last week they had 3 windows working the 90 day.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Perhaps you looked in the wrong place. The line is on the left for extensions and whatnot. It was a long line on this past Monday afternoon, too.

For the 90-day report you go over to the waiting area on the right. There's no line there but an IO mule quickly collecting passports (giving you a number), going inside to get the 90-day slips updated, and returning to call out the numbers. If he's inside, sit and wait 10 min till he's back.

It's all pretty fast. I think I spent less than 20 min. total.

23 hours ago, BigStar said:

Perhaps you looked in the wrong place. The line is on the left for extensions and whatnot. It was a long line on this past Monday afternoon, too.

For the 90-day report you go over to the waiting area on the right. There's no line there but an IO mule quickly collecting passports (giving you a number), going inside to get the 90-day slips updated, and returning to call out the numbers. If he's inside, sit and wait 10 min till he's back.

It's all pretty fast. I think I spent less than 20 min. total.

Wasn' aware of this. I went back there today at 1530 hrs and there was no line to get through the door. Went straight in, got a queue number and was out of the door with my new extension in less than 5 min.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 2:57 PM, Inderpland said:

Went this morning as you say looong line the wife waited outside, I walk up to the lady opening the exit door & said 90 day she opened the door I just walk in & got a ticket for our 2 90 days.

Inside was full to busting I was tenth in the line, took about 20 min for my number to come up.

Wife said no one in the looong line outside had moved

6 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

PASSPORT latest paper tell you when you should next sign in, I always take utility bill as proof of address,

I went to sign in a week ago.....was all done in 15 minutes

You do not need any proof of address - it is just reporting 90 days.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, clivebaxter said:

You can never have too many with you, my office wants 5 pp copies and the last TM30 report before they will give you a queue ticket number

Sounds like you did a renewal of your extension of stay.  90 day reports require nothing but your passport, unless they've changed it in the last month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skeptic7 said:

Walked in today just after 1100. No line and walked straight up to reception window. Said 90-day...got number...number called 2 mins later...1 min for next report date stapled in and out the door in 5 mins.

Forgot to mention the most pertinent part...NO paperwork needed. Only passport (with previous report paper stapled in, of course).