Has Living In Thailand Made You More Willing To Believe In Ghosts?

garro

Hello, I find this topic interesting and at the moment i am researching a book about ghosts. Does anyone know of a haunted place in Chiang Mai where i might visit?

If you're serious about this, I would suggest that you'd probably be better off starting your own thread in the Chiang Mai forum. I'm sure someone will know of somewhere that is supposedly haunted.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have been told about ghosts they have an inexcusable lack of etiquette. Why they seem to arrive at one’s abode with no formal invitation, wearing neither tie nor cravat. Being dead is hardly a good excuse. Should I ever encounter one of the blighters, I should sit him or her down and give them a thoroughly good talking to about good manners.

I found out it easier to say yes to the wife. dont worry about it the monk can take care of it. Then i go on reading my paper. Its the way they beleive so go with it even if you are a non beleiver

Thats a nice attitute to have.

I often go along with these things and gain wonderful little insights into Thai thinking. Certainly Even more than I learn on Thaivisa :o

There is no such thing as ghosts....and I should know, I've been dead for 100 years!

I have always believed in ghosts, trolls, little people, elves, fairies, spirits....the lot. I just did not know there where so many of them before I came here :o