Best Breast Augmentation Surgeons Bangkok Help Please Anything!

Hi all

Im heading to Bangkok in early July and am trying hard to find a reputable good excellent skilled Breast Augmentation surgeon.

Im trying to find the best ones.

Dr Teerasit at Bumrungrad is booked out.

Dr Poomee too.

Dr Tongtip aint available till later on.

Theres a doctor Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol and Dr. Arthi Kruavit and Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda whose available but cant find any info on him.

All Above are at the powerhouse Bumrungrad.

Then theres Dr Greechart at Yanhee whose supposedly available.

A few other names popped up Dr Preecha, Dr Somsak. Havent replied yet.

Any help information feedback or websites that offer feedback on them would be much appreciated.

Please help.

my wife used Dr Grechart cannot fault him or general service or result.

Hi all

Im heading to Bangkok in early July and am trying hard to find a reputable good excellent skilled Breast Augmentation surgeon.

Dr Poomee too.

Theres a doctor Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol and Dr. Arthi Kruavit and Dr. Nond Rojvachiranonda whose available but cant find any info on him.

Any help information feedback or websites that offer feedback on them would be much appreciated.

Please help.

my wife used Dr Grechart cannot fault him or general service or result.
Hi all

Dr Poomee too.

Please help.

Hi Thanks

How long did she stay in bed so to speak? How long before she ventured out sightseeing (taking it easy though)? Where did you 2 stay whilst she was healing? because yanhee like everyone else offers only 1 night stay then its upto u unless u pay $60-70usd per night.

Do you know anything good or bad about the other doctors? And how does BNH hospital rank? in terms of oppulence and service compared to bumrungrad etc?

Do you know anything good or bad about the other doctors? And how does BNH hospital rank? in terms of oppulence and service compared to bumrungrad etc?

BNH is nice, modern, Maybe nicer than Bumrungrad. My Thai wife said it was the nicest hospital she'd ever been in, and she's lived in the US.

Quite a few ladyboys i know swear by a dr Thep who runs a clinic somewhere near Pratunam. he is not for the squeamish though as he does the surgery under a local anesthetic which made my skin creep when I heard it. Apparently he charges 45000b to both thai and farang and your recuperating for an hour (yes thats it) and then your away home. Without a doubt though, the examples I have seen have been nothing less than spectacular (even more more so when you considered he created breasts on people born as guys). He is not the cheapest, but he is considered one of the best in his field, but as I say, bumrungrad type service its not.

Quite a few ladyboys i know swear by a dr Thep who runs a clinic somewhere near Pratunam. he is not for the squeamish though as he does the surgery under a local anesthetic which made my skin creep when I heard it. Apparently he charges 45000b to both thai and farang and your recuperating for an hour (yes thats it) and then your away home. Without a doubt though, the examples I have seen have been nothing less than spectacular (even more more so when you considered he created breasts on people born as guys). He is not the cheapest, but he is considered one of the best in his field, but as I say, bumrungrad type service its not.

The surgeon to whom I refer time and again is Dr. Witoon. Check out the internet for excellent recommendations by his former patients. I've experienced surgery with him twice and intend to do so again, very soon. He is enormously skilled, talented, and he cares about his patients. In my opinion, it is the best decision one who is considering cosmetic surgery in Thailand could make!!! His details below:

Clinic Soi 1

220/2-3 Sukhumwit Soi 1

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel : (66) (2) 255 5525 & 251 2066 - 7

Fax : (66) (2) 252 7975

[email protected]

Feung Fah Clinic

1 Sriwichai Road

Tambon Suthep

Chiangmai 50200

Thailand

Tel : (66) (53) 216 439 and 893 092

• 2 months later...

Greetings Sampam

There are so many options that its enough to consume endless time and research as i found already!

However i advise you use a respectable agency like cosmedic jetaways and you wont have to worry about anything, you can just sit back and relax.

http://www.cosmedicjetaways.com

Before we researched the same as you and found that Dr Witoon although very famous amongst the foreigners the Thais refuse to use him these days. The old story of becoming too popular and in demand by all the foreign websites has made work sloppy and there have been bad reports allegedly (according to my Thai wife)

Anyway i trust the Thais when it comes to cosmetic surgery or medical issues as foreigners really don't get the gossip that they do as Thais are renowned for not wanting to speak bad about their own especially not to us.

Another thing we discovered was that it makes no difference really if you go to BNH which is a very nice hospital as i had my appendix removed there, or bumungrad, or somewhere else, just as long as you avoid clinics completely as they are usually cowboy outfits with inadequate facilities.

The fact is you pay more for the foreign owned private hospitals but the surgeons are the same as they travel to what ever hospital the agencies cut a deal with, they don't work specifically for any hospital and in many cases just rent the premises for surgery and make a profit on the difference.

So basically you are paying more for nicer wallpaper and chairs, the surgeon is the same and the facilities are standard. if you ask a surgeon whom is genuine they will tell you honestly that there are many hospitals such as petchawet which is just as good and far cheaper minus the shiny door knobs and fresh orchids in the foyer.

My girlfriend has had her breast augmentation with Dr Tong who works with Cosmedic Jetaways.

I chose to go with them because they are run by foreigners with honest communications and down to earth prices. Our breast augmentation cost only 115 000 THB and included in the price was everything!

i got quoted 140 000 in malaysia, i think the other websites were asking for hidden booking fees and prices that were obviously inflated compared to cosmedic jetaways. a lot of sites were hiding prices too... or adding extras after a few emails.

Cosmedic jetaways had the price upfront online and that was exactly what we paid with a bunch of extras.

We were personally collected from the airport by them and had 1 night free in a 5 star hotel, after that it was just 60 dollars a night if we wanted to stay but they gave us another option of just 30 dollars a night next door in a 3 star hotel which i stayed in and found it fine with Cable TV and very quiet spaceous rooms.

The wifes breast augmentation is spectacular, with underarm scars not even visible against the creases. and now they are looking great after 4 months with no encapsulation.

Cosmedic Jetaways arranged everything and were very kind and courteous, infact we saved a lot in time, in transport, and the hotels were close to the hospital and not just the usual hotel but they were certainly chosen to compliment the relaxation and recovery process. The team even took us out for dinner and showed us lots of resturaunts i'd never find which even impressed my wifes knowledge of Thai food.

My wife stayed in bed for 2 days after surgery, but the team told us it varies depending on the person, we were out and about after 3 days but taking it easy, my wife could not lift her arms or carry anything, But the Cosmedic Jetaways team offered to drive us anywhere if we needed it, so we went to HUA HIN with them and they booked us in a great hotel for just 25 dollars which was next door to the Hilton and very nice.

Basically for the price of the surgery i felt we had genuine friends to look after us, even though my wife is Thai she was impressed that a service like that existed and was asking why they were not asking us for more money for driving us everywhere, she even tried offering it to them but they refused.

so in total we paid 115 000 for breast augmentation

1 night in 5 star hotel was free

2nd night stayed in hospital for free and stayed there too!

3rd night 5 star hotel = 60 dollars but very nice!

4th night in 3 star hotel = 30 dollars was fine!

The rest of the holiday was in HUA HIN at 25 dollars a night near the beach. The Cosmedic Jetaways arranged transport and reservations for us. They did have some packages available but my wife being Thai wanted to go it alone.

anyway a great service

and i've done my selling for today!

Goodluck in whatever you choose!

Great info.

Where do you live?

Just wondering, 115,000B is around $3,500 US, and while there are surgeons who charge an arm and a leg for a breast augmentation, I think there are many here in Southern California whose prices range in the $5500 range. Of course you don't get a cool Thailand vacation out of the deal, however!

I don't see much of the "underarm" approach used here. I believe it is because that it is initially a more difficult technique to master. I like the fact that there is no scar on the breast. Many women here mainly want to "look good in clothes".

I came over a while back to get info on a little cosmetic surgery, and I found it difficult to get reliable information. I did go out to Yanhee and consulted with a young plastic surgeon. I haven't seen any plastic surgeons here who advocate an incision for a lower lid lift which would extend to several centimeters lateral to the lateral canthus, did the surgeon I saw there. (Sorry, I had his card somewhere but can't think of his name off the top of my head.)

I believe I saw a website for a company who had a small resort where one could go and get cosmetic surgery, and then recuperate there. I don't think it was the company you mentioned, but it does seem like it would be helpful for people who do not live in Thailand to have reputable assistance in navigating the whole process. ESPECIALLY in the all important choice of surgeon.

I don't browse this forum very often, guess I will have to do some more reading here.

BTW at Yanhee, I somehow got a real kick out of all the girls in light blue uniforms, in particular the girls who were delivering files back and forth across the lobby on roller skates. Anyone else seen this?

One more thing. Here in the US some plastic surgeons deal mainly with breast and liposuction, while others do more of "facial plastics", while still others do (and are competent at) everything. It may be useful to keep that in mind when choosing a plastic surgeon in Thailand as well, ie. a surgeon who does great breast augmentations may not be the best for a facelift etc.

Edited by zzdocxx

Greetings Sampam

There are so many options that its enough to consume endless time and research as i found already!

However i advise you use a respectable agency like cosmedic jetaways and you wont have to worry about anything, you can just sit back and relax.

Before we researched the same as you and found that Dr Witoon although very famous amongst the foreigners the Thais refuse to use him these days. The old story of becoming too popular and in demand by all the foreign websites has made work sloppy and there have been bad reports allegedly (according to my Thai wife)

Anyway i trust the Thais when it comes to cosmetic surgery or medical issues as foreigners really don't get the gossip that they do as Thais are renowned for not wanting to speak bad about their own especially not to us.

Another thing we discovered was that it makes no difference really if you go to BNH which is a very nice hospital as i had my appendix removed there, or bumungrad, or somewhere else, just as long as you avoid clinics completely as they are usually cowboy outfits with inadequate facilities.

The fact is you pay more for the foreign owned private hospitals but the surgeons are the same as they travel to what ever hospital the agencies cut a deal with, they don't work specifically for any hospital and in many cases just rent the premises for surgery and make a profit on the difference.

So basically you are paying more for nicer wallpaper and chairs, the surgeon is the same and the facilities are standard. if you ask a surgeon whom is genuine they will tell you honestly that there are many hospitals such as petchawet which is just as good and far cheaper minus the shiny door knobs and fresh orchids in the foyer.

My girlfriend has had her breast augmentation with Dr Tong who works with Cosmedic Jetaways.

I chose to go with them because they are run by foreigners with honest communications and down to earth prices. Our breast augmentation cost only 115 000 THB and included in the price was everything!

i got quoted 140 000 in malaysia, i think the other websites were asking for hidden booking fees and prices that were obviously inflated compared to cosmedic jetaways. a lot of sites were hiding prices too... or adding extras after a few emails.

Cosmedic jetaways had the price upfront online and that was exactly what we paid with a bunch of extras.

We were personally collected from the airport by them and had 1 night free in a 5 star hotel, after that it was just 60 dollars a night if we wanted to stay but they gave us another option of just 30 dollars a night next door in a 3 star hotel which i stayed in and found it fine with Cable TV and very quiet spaceous rooms.

The wifes breast augmentation is spectacular, with underarm scars not even visible against the creases. and now they are looking great after 4 months with no encapsulation.

Cosmedic Jetaways arranged everything and were very kind and courteous, infact we saved a lot in time, in transport, and the hotels were close to the hospital and not just the usual hotel but they were certainly chosen to compliment the relaxation and recovery process. The team even took us out for dinner and showed us lots of resturaunts i'd never find which even impressed my wifes knowledge of Thai food.

My wife stayed in bed for 2 days after surgery, but the team told us it varies depending on the person, we were out and about after 3 days but taking it easy, my wife could not lift her arms or carry anything, But the Cosmedic Jetaways team offered to drive us anywhere if we needed it, so we went to HUA HIN with them and they booked us in a great hotel for just 25 dollars which was next door to the Hilton and very nice.

Basically for the price of the surgery i felt we had genuine friends to look after us, even though my wife is Thai she was impressed that a service like that existed and was asking why they were not asking us for more money for driving us everywhere, she even tried offering it to them but they refused.

so in total we paid 115 000 for breast augmentation

1 night in 5 star hotel was free

2nd night stayed in hospital for free and stayed there too!

3rd night 5 star hotel = 60 dollars but very nice!

4th night in 3 star hotel = 30 dollars was fine!

The rest of the holiday was in HUA HIN at 25 dollars a night near the beach. The Cosmedic Jetaways arranged transport and reservations for us. They did have some packages available but my wife being Thai wanted to go it alone.

anyway a great service

and i've done my selling for today!

Goodluck in whatever you choose!

Note above blue font.

Forgive me and I couldn't let your statement pass as truth. It appears to be a statement based on hearsay. I've been in Dr. Witoon's office twice in the past six months and Thais have always been present in his waiting room. As for foreigners outnumbering Thais as his patients, that is probably true. Very honestly, how many hardworking Thais can afford the luxury of Cosmetic Surgery? As for being sloppy, Dr. Witoon is as astute and detailed-oriented a surgeon as one could hope for. He continues to come highly-recommended by his present patients, that wouldn't be the case if he were sloppy. I also wouldn't be considering returning to him for a second face-lift approximately nine years after the first, if that were the case. Dr. Witoon will always have a patient following because those for whom he has cared so well will continue to refer to him. I am delighted that you found another avenue for surgery that fulfilled your needs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I appologise if that seemed like i was gossiping

I was just saying i prefer a company like:

It's true it is just what i have heard from Thais and my wifes friends. And i am sure he has performed many great operations and will continue to do so. im sorry but i just wanted to write what i have been told by Thai people who are talking to other Thai people. And not a Thai person talking to a farang because i cannot always believe that farangs get the gods honest truth since Thai people are very polite and don't like to gossip to farangs about themselves or the truth about ther country etc.

It's just i do have to say i know 100's of Thai people who have had plastic surgery, and not just the bar girls as Orion mentioned, or the Katoys which this country is famous for so many for. so that is something i will disagree with.

Plastic surgery is BIG here and they always seem to find the money for it somewhere!

And last of all do not forget the rich Thais, this country has a lot of rich Thais who just love surgery, infact they are more crazy about what things look like than we are in the West. and they are never happy with their noses, they love face surgery here and always want to be whiter than they are etc.

The information that i gathered was from the Rich Thais because my wife is a bit Hi so...

oh lucky me!

:o

Went with Dr Greechart at Yanhee. Hes head of their plastic surgery and unfortunately has the same demeanour of someone who thinks highly of himself and his time and is constantly busy seeing patients since yanhee pays according to performance. awesome surgeon though had BA and Bleph done by him.

Others that id recommend would be Dr Preecha at BNH or SOMYOS KUNACHAK at Yoskarn.

armpit incision simply needs a really good surgeon who knows exactly what they are doing and have done it a million times over and even more so by feel. simply put undercrease or aerola is way easier to do than armpit.

Went with Dr Greechart at Yanhee. Hes head of their plastic surgery and unfortunately has the same demeanour of someone who thinks highly of himself and his time and is constantly busy seeing patients since yanhee pays according to performance. awesome surgeon though had BA and Bleph done by him.

Others that id recommend would be Dr Preecha at BNH or SOMYOS KUNACHAK at Yoskarn.

armpit incision simply needs a really good surgeon who knows exactly what they are doing and have done it a million times over and even more so by feel. simply put undercrease or aerola is way easier to do than armpit.

Congrats and I hope you're on the way to recovery now. :D My cousin had her BA done by Dr Greechat too and is very happy with the results, barring a slight keloid on her left underarm. :D But that could be coz it didn't heal properly and doesn't reflect on his skill as a surgeon. As we all know, no two scars heal the same. The nurses at Yanhee are just awesome as well and were more like friends than caregivers. Also, did you notice how gorgeous the girls on the PS ward are? :o I was in awe each time I accompanied my cuz there. How's the bleph and did you do an upper or lower? My mom is thinking of going there to do both but I'm not sure if Dr.G will be the man for the job coz he essentially specializes in BA and sex reassignment more than anything else.

By the by, please rest lots and give the new girls a vigorous massage EVERYDAY. I'm sure the good doc has stressed the importance of that alot. :D

Great to get an update and congrats on your successful outcome!

Just curious, what did it set you back for each of the procedures? Were they done at the same time? Was there a price adjustment for having both procedures (ie. discount)?

How was the anesthetic done? Did you have some sedation and some local anesthesia, or did you have general anesthesia?

Where did you recuperate?

Agreed about the axillary (armpit) approach needing a well experienced surgeon.

I got it done extremely cheap at that point in time. I think around 2400usd for BA and 540usd for upper eyelid bleph and cant be happier with results.

But like I said he doesnt really take his time with you and wants you to know exactly what you want cup size looks etc. You come in tell him he offers advise marks you up and off you go.

He marked my boobs within minutes and sketches its onlines on me and my eyes too. Did surgery same day.

Overall apart from his bedside manner he seems to be a really good surgeon and am happy with his work totally but for very slight difference in my right boob being smaller than my left boob and he said it was because my left rib cage is more prominent than my right and in his opinion putting 2 different sized implants would make it worse. Anyhow im a full D now with 340cc Inameds :o

For boob job or bleph by the looks of it cant go wrong with them.

• 2 months later...