Pommie

fatter than harry

I do not know what it happens with Australians now. They use to be very friendly with pomms until this November day in 2003, when the pommy b$#@&* won the Rugby World Championship :o

Seems you have overlooked the recent five-nill ashes whitewash, any memories of the rugby world cup lost would have been forgotten, even for those who hate cricket!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new zealand, where men are confused and sheep run the 4 minute mile in 3 minutes when they see one coming.

I don't know what planet you are from but on this one the Aussies have never been friendly with any Pommy sporting team, although we are happy to have a couple of beers with you after the game, that way you get to see the winning cups if only for a short while.

AH god bless wee johnny for that kick was in a bar full of aussies must admit they took it in good stead,made a frigging fortune from them johny playing for my home town and all

i'll tell you how bloody desperate they were to get to australia, the buggers coughed up with ten pounds to get into our brilliant country. :D

The desperation was on on the side of the Aussie government who subsidised the ten pound Poms whose journey cost a hel_l of a lot more than that.

They were desperate because they knew that without a constant input of Poms to serve as leaders and honest workers Australia would soon fall into anarchy as the only way the Average Aussie knew how to get by in life was by stealing livestock and loafs of bread. :o

i'll tell you how bloody desperate they were to get to australia, the buggers coughed up with ten pounds to get into our brilliant country. :D

The desperation was on on the side of the Aussie government who subsidised the ten pound Poms whose journey cost a hel_l of a lot more than that.

They were desperate because they knew that without a constant input of Poms to serve as leaders and honest workers Australia would soon fall into anarchy as the only way the Average Aussie knew how to get by in life was by stealing livestock and loafs of bread. :o

stole the bl##dy design for our bridge and our town name they did .

wonder where they got all the steel to build the thing :D:D:D:bah::bah: maybe something to do with one of these on the end of a ball and chain

Poms introduce the dole so the average aussie stop their habits...since then, they have become surf and cricket champions, (not rugby unfortunatellly), and have the high incidence of skin cancer in the world..all day on the beach!

OK, sitting next to an Aussie woman on the minibus from Poipet - BKK and I share my meal with her. She thanks me for it but then starts with the pommie jokes and all that.

I told her that I thought this was only meant for the English Brits and she said " oh, I think so". Then I replied that I was Scottish and asked if it applied to me. Her reply was "Hmmm I don't think so, they they just don't like the English".

Weird, but it is not fair as being a Scotsman I have to declare on many officious forms that I am "British" when many English don't see us as British etcetc.

Anyway don't wanna go on as I don't really care about anybodies nationality as I have mates from all over and couldn't give a toss ! :o

OK, sitting next to an Aussie woman on the minibus from Poipet - BKK and I share my meal with her. She thanks me for it but then starts with the pommie jokes and all that.

I told her that I thought this was only meant for the English Brits and she said " oh, I think so". Then I replied that I was Scottish and asked if it applied to me. Her reply was "Hmmm I don't think so, they they just don't like the English".

Weird, but it is not fair as being a Scotsman I have to declare on many officious forms that I am "British" when many English don't see us as British etcetc.

Anyway don't wanna go on as I don't really care about anybodies nationality as I have mates from all over and couldn't give a toss ! :bah:

good on ya mate, :D

as its all a good bit of craic aint it.

some of my top mates are poms and i like em heaps as they have a great sense of humour especially when it comes to us aussies.

after all is said and done, its like incest as we all come off the same bleeding boat did'nt we. :D

the only difference is, some paid ten quid and some others got a free trip after knocking of some tucker. :D

cricky's they were bloody lucky weren't they, and who says that crime dont pay. :o

thank you very much, :D

terence.

some of my top mates are poms and i like em heaps as they have a great sense of humour especially when it comes to us aussies.

you are getting better and better terry...gooronya!.. Thank you very much...Torito.

Anyway don't wanna go on as I don't really care about anybodies nationality as I have mates from all over and couldn't give a toss ! :bah:

good on ya mate, :D

as its all a good bit of craic aint it.

after all is said and done, its like incest as we all come off the same bleeding boat did'nt we. :D

the only difference is, some paid ten quid and some others got a free trip after knocking of some tucker. :bah:

cricky's they were bloody lucky weren't they, and who says that crime dont pay. :o

thank you very much, :D

terence.

:D

Poem of the week from the Australian Thespian Society

Of Course I Love Ya Darling

You're A Bloody Top Notch Bird

And When I Say Ur Gorgeous

I Mean Every Single Word

So Ya Bum Is On The Big Side

I Dont Mind A Bit Of Flab

It Means That When I'm Ready

Theres Somethin There To Grab