Forum upgrade in progress! ×

increase covid infections and 90 day reporting

in few of the sharp increase in covid positive in the community  has the immigration department considered in waiving the 90 day registration temporarily - any new on this - last year they had the sense to waive reporting to avoid large groups visiting offices to get their 90 day stamped

JGV

just for a quick update , tomorrow i have to report since i can't do it online because they didn't update my new extension in the system , no one answered me by email as well 

so do i have to go 

muang thong thani or cw?

thanks

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Your are not alone. My last retirement extension and my last 90 days are obviously not in the system if I can trust the Android app. I sent them an email with attachments showing all this. No response so far and less and less hope to get one. 

If you try on the first day you can not submit the report and it does not work then mail in your report.

Edit: Info for mail in is here. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Edited by ubonjoe

Just now, ubonjoe said:

If you try on the first day you can not submit the report and it does not work then mail in your report.

Thank you. I will go there. Normally I try to avoid such places because of Covid. But I don't want to wait endlessly for a mail response in respect of a 90 days reporting like some others. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DividendGuy said:

How long should I wait for the reply before going to Muang Thong Thani (MTT) if the receipt/response stamp doesn't arrive?

Thirty days from when your report was due.

Had an appointment for my 90 day report yesterday at MTT for 11h15.

Seems the appointment was not necessary, there was so few people around and I just collected a ticket and made my report immediately. In and out in 5 mins, first time ever without waiting for at least 1 hour.