Where To Buy A Suzuki Raider?

heybruce

Is there a Suzuki dealor in Chiang Mai that has the Raider in stock? I am not definite on buying one but I would like to have a look. The Suzuki place on RatchaDamnoen doesn't have one, in fact they seem to be a multi-brand boring bike place; they have Suzukis, Yahamas, Kawasakis and Tigers, but with the exception of one clutch Best all are small engine automatics or semi-automatics.

The main CM Suzuki dealer is on Chotana Road just north of the Superhighway - it's the main 107 highway to Mae Rim - on the left about 200 metres up from the Superhighway. Unless things have changed since last November, they won't have one in stock as the model is being phased out. That's when I bought mine through them as an order - took about 2 weeks to get it sent up from Bangkok.

They did have a used one at that time - maybe still there now? - which I test rode. Failing that, you're welcome to look mine over and see what you think. As it happens, I'm toying with the idea of changing to something different - only because I'm starting to think that I'm too tall in the saddle for what is essentially a sports-style build of bike and I've hardly used it (1,000km in 6 months). PM me if you want to take a look and chat about the bike.

Steve

The main CM Suzuki dealer is on Chotana Road just north of the Superhighway - it's the main 107 highway to Mae Rim - on the left about 200 metres up from the Superhighway. Unless things have changed since last November, they won't have one in stock as the model is being phased out. That's when I bought mine through them as an order - took about 2 weeks to get it sent up from Bangkok.

They did have a used one at that time - maybe still there now? - which I test rode. Failing that, you're welcome to look mine over and see what you think. As it happens, I'm toying with the idea of changing to something different - only because I'm starting to think that I'm too tall in the saddle for what is essentially a sports-style build of bike and I've hardly used it (1,000km in 6 months). PM me if you want to take a look and chat about the bike.

Steve

Phased out? Any idea what they are replacing it with?