COE Application issue

lanting18

I am having issue submitting a COE application in the US.  Specifically, I cannot upload docs--vaccine certificate, etc. The sytem kept asking me to submit docs when I already attached them.  Anyone having the same issue?  I have tried firefox and chrome with no avail.  

i had the same problem,  as noted, you've got to click the upload button.  i also had a problem when i entered dates on the form, i entered USA style instead of thai, my 7/7 worked out just fine but my 7/8 came out as august 7 instead of july 8.  i had to have my COE redone.  i think it said dd/mm but it was small font and i didn't notice it.  the transit date also messed me up, i put 7/7 as that is when my transit flight departs but the COE implies a date of when you are at a transit airport so had to change that to july 8.  my own fault on those, just pointing them out for others to avoid.

Are you applying for Phuket Sandbox? There are reports that COEs are being rejected because apparently 3 PCR tests have to be prepaid, but no one knows how to do that:

“You must make an appointment and pay for your booking for a COVID-19 test in full, at your own expense and bring proof of payment to show in the process of applying for COE”

Would be great if anyone can advice how to do this.

59 minutes ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

They really should fix that UX issue, it has caused people so much trouble.

FYI. The area squared is not the upload button. The actual upload button is on the file itself.

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Have you actually clicked the upload button?

1454217588_(8).png.7ba6342cd7be763d7912182253cd4ccc.png

COE.JPG

3 hours ago, Alldar said:

Are you applying for Phuket Sandbox? There are reports that COEs are being rejected because apparently 3 PCR tests have to be prepaid, but no one knows how to do that:

Would be great if anyone can advice how to do this.

I have not got to that stage yet.  To be honest, I am not even sure my COE application will be approved in time for my 6/30 flight.  Fingers crossed.  The funny thing is that I might have to get a PCR test tomorrow in order to fly on 6/30.  

8 hours ago, lanting18 said:

I have not got to that stage yet.  To be honest, I am not even sure my COE application will be approved in time for my 6/30 flight.  Fingers crossed.  The funny thing is that I might have to get a PCR test tomorrow in order to fly on 6/30.  

My flight is 2nd July and I don't believe it will happen. It still wasn't published in the Royal Gazette and these PCR test bookings are impossible to get. Embassies are telling people to contact hotels, but hotels don't know anything about it. I am thinking about cancelling my trip today as this is getting too stressful.

On 6/28/2021 at 11:34 PM, Alldar said:

My flight is 2nd July and I don't believe it will happen. It still wasn't published in the Royal Gazette and these PCR test bookings are impossible to get. Embassies are telling people to contact hotels, but hotels don't know anything about it. I am thinking about cancelling my trip today as this is getting too stressful.

My hotel quoted the PCR tests as a package with my room.  Yes, they have to be prepaid.  Perhaps you want to try a different SHA+ hotel?   Good luck.