Required to reset my password every time I log in.

rabas

Since the change this morning I am required to reset my password every time I log in because it does not accept the current password.

1 Login with password

2 FAIL: message password failed ==> reset password option

3 Receive email to reset password, click option, go to page, enter a new password. OK

4 LOGIN IN SUCCESS

5 Log out

6 Loop to 1

Tried two browsers with auto and manual password entry. 

Another poster said he had to do the same, but only once.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been having this problem since then change as well.  I can stay logged in on my laptop but cannot log in on my phone or tower computer without changing my password.  Passwords are correct as I'm using a password manager.  I guess the upside is that I'm wasting less time online 555

Thanks for the feedback.

I still have the problem. I've tried several computers with Windows and Linux, different browsers, and tried every conceivable option for password entry. Fails every time. The funny thing is it correctly remembers my old password. When I go to reset the password, the old one shows in the top, and I just copy the same into the lower retype password box. I see no difference whether I use the old password or try new ones. I can also copy and 'see' this stored password. 

Something seems very wrong and I wonder if such bugs present a security risk. 

I think the people who maintain the system should surely try to fix it.

You might want to try typing in your password instead letting the password manage paste it in.

Plus be sure to remember me is ticked when you logging in and allow aseannow.com to load cookies so it is remembered. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You might want to try typing in your password instead letting the password manage paste it in.

Plus be sure to remember me is ticked when you logging in and allow aseannow.com to load cookies so it is remembered. 

ubonjoe,  thanks for assisting. 

I have tried that, and all other possible combinations, typing and pasting, all features on and off, different browsers, OSs, and several computers. All the same.

I even tried my mobile phone just now, which I never used before, and it failed the same way.

Q. If I start another account for trouble shooting, will ii interfere with or invalidate my current account? 

Edited by rabas