Vaccination of Phuket expats is continuing, assures Phuket Must Win chief

snoop1130

1625655483_1-org.jpg

Vaccinations of expats in Phuket will continue, DEPA chief for Southern Thailand assured. Photo: The Phuket News / file

PHUKET: Despite foreigners in Phuket reporting varied success in being vaccinated through the ongoing government mass-vaccination campaign, Pracha Asawateera, the Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) Area Manager for all of Southern Thailand, has assured that the vaccination of foreigners in Phuket is still going and will continue as long as vaccine doses continue to be supplied to the province.

Mr Pracha, as the DEPA chief for Southern Thailand, is involved in the mass-vaccination rollout in Phuket through overseeing the Phuket Must Win [www.ภูเก็ตต้องชนะ.com] online registration portal. By provincial policy, all people in Phuket, Thai or foreign, to be vaccinated through the government campaign must be registered through Phuket Must Win.

Asked why some foreigners have had their registration approved, then cancelled, Mr Pracha said, “Those who have had their vaccination registration cancelled must check with Phuket Immigration Office and the Phuket Employment Office because all foreigners [who register to be vaccinated] must be checked and approved by the relevant officials.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/vaccination-of-phuket-expats-is-continuing-assures-phuket-must-win-chief-80598.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-07-07

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Vaccinations should have been offered before opening the sandbox, and in my modest opinion it would also have been possible, as it was possible already last month on the next islands, which are planned to open July 15th, i.e. foreigners there were vaccinated before Phuket's opening on July 1st.

8 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Vaccinations should have been offered before opening the sandbox, and in my modest opinion it would also have been possible, as it was possible already last month on the next islands, which are planned to open July 15th, i.e. foreigners there were vaccinated before Phuket's opening on July 1st.

They were.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Despite foreigners in Phuket reporting varied success in being vaccinated through the ongoing government mass-vaccination campaign, Pracha Asawateera

That's news to me Khun Pracha...all I've gotten is this message for two weeks after registering:

Screenshot_20210708-145225_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f131334a2a11a8e14f75740fe739388c.jpg

Edited by Pattaya Spotter

10 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

That's news to me Khun Pracha...all I've gotten is this message for two weeks after registering:

Screenshot_20210708-145225_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f131334a2a11a8e14f75740fe739388c.jpg

Are you registered on Phuket?