Original Chulabhorn vaccine registration site from May now sending out SMS appointments

rabas

A heads up for those who registered on the original Chulabhorn vaccine website.

My wife and I registered on Chulabhorn's original site in May. In early June, many sites including Chulabhorn stopped taking registrations as the systems were changed. Today, I was surprised to see an SMS appointment for Wednesday, July 21.

Later, Chulabhorn arranged to buy 1,000,000 doses of Sinopharm and opened a new registration system that was eventually open to the public, but at a cost. I think about 1000 baht.  The new system currently accepts people over 60 or with conditions. I hear that next week they will open it to all. 

I believe the old and new registration systems are independent, except now they both offer Sinopharm.

What I can't figure out is, will they also call my wife who registered 2 days after me. She is below 60 and I am over. The first registration system accepted people of all ages. What a confusing mess they have made.

One reason for the heads up is I almost missed the SMS because I had given up.

I registered and got appointment. However, it seems they also want more information: your bosses ID number and organization you are working for. As I'm retired, that put the brakes on. Couldn't use google translate on this, but there are more steps. Maybe someone more fluent in Thai can figure it out. Maybe step 2 or 3? Steps with Chulabhorn

1 hour ago, Emdog said:

I registered and got appointment. However, it seems they also want more information: your bosses ID number and organization you are working for. As I'm retired, that put the brakes on. Couldn't use google translate on this, but there are more steps. Maybe someone more fluent in Thai can figure it out. Maybe step 2 or 3? Steps with Chulabhorn

Those instructions are for "Phase 1 - Organizations and Agencies", which is probably why they were asking for work information - that phase doesn't appear to apply to individual, non-working applicants.

Edited by khunjeff