Hospital bed shortage “a crisis”

webfact

te.jpg

By Erich Parpart

Only 5 per cent remain of the hospital beds designated for Covid patients with moderate symptoms or in critical condition in the Bangkok and Metropolitan Region (BMR), the government said on Thursday.

“This is a crisis,” said Dr Rungruang Kitpati, spokesman for the Ministry of Public Health.

“More than 95 per cent of the yellow and red beds have now been filled,” he added.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/30333/hospital-bed-shortage-a-crisis/

ti.jpg
  • Sad 1

Meanwhile not only are people dying on the streets people are committing suicide they see no end, A friend of my wife the other day jumped from a 15th floor apartment in Bangkok only 29 years old, RIP Lad 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“This is a crisis,” said Dr Rungruang Kitpati, spokesman for the Ministry of Public Health.

A crisis that is increasing, not decreasing... but have no fear, Prayut and Anutin say it's all under their control.

Edited by hotchilli
  • Like 2

Seams to me the "déjà vu" as in Germany where the media had the SAME headlines (and showing alarming FAKE pictures) while they ICUs and "beds" were all EMPTY!

I don't buy it!

But I do believe that suicide rates are terribly high since I know 2 friends who gave up this life!

Then, of course the panic-making continues: Well yes: the more you test the more you'll find positive.

EXACTLY the same BS as in Europe...

The crisis is the system, the leading government NOT the citizen!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1