90 day report

I vaguely remember reading somewhere in the past that the requirement to do 90 day report had been suspended while Covid was running rampant.  Is that correct and is it likely that Imm will do the same this go around?  Thanks in advance.  ????

• Haha 1

They did include 90 day reports in a amnesty last year but many offices were saying they were required and many people did them due to not trusting immigration not to fine them for not doing them.

If they were going to do another amnesty for them they would of likely done it already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still do it anyway, don't want to give them any excuse

to levy a fine, and it's so easy to do, why won't you, plan A

online ....if that does not work for you, by Mail sent it registered

and keep receipt, just in case it does not come back, mine always

does.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

I report in Chaiyaphum, here we are demanded to do 90 days reports asd usual

They are required now. The were not required under the amnesty that started in April of last year and ended in October or so.

• Thanks 1

Not sure if it's a precedent or harbinger...

The president of the Supreme Court fears the risk of contracting the Covid - 19 that is spreading heavily now. Ordered the closure of civil court services across the country. to apply the requirements of the President of the Supreme Court on Electronic Judicial Procedure B.E. 2563 and Announcement of the Office of the Court of Justice Switch to electronic channels of communication or transmission of information between parties and the court. including filing a lawsuit, hearing, reading a judgment or order from now on

Close all civil courts across the country indefinitely. Revealed at the Office of the Court of Justice at 11:00 am on July 25, Mr. Suriya Hongwilai, a spokesman for the Court of Justice said. Due to the epidemic situation of the COVID-19 infectious disease making it very important to consider hygiene In particular, safety must be prevented from the risk of infection. Ms. Methinee Chalothon, President of the Supreme Court. Aware of the inconvenience of litigants and safety therefore issued the announcement of the judicial regulations of the Court of Justice on civil proceedings During the epidemic of coronavirus disease 2019, B.E. 2021

https://www.thairath.co.th/news/local/2149528

"Due to the epidemic situation of the COVID-19 infectious disease making it very important to consider hygiene In particular, safety must be prevented from the risk of infection. "

Tell that to the brainiacs in charge of the 90 day section of  Immigration.

Edited by Cuchulainn

7 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

Tell that to the brainiacs in charge of the 90 day section of  Immigration.

It is not their fault. The are only complying with the immigration act, regulations and instructions from their superiors.

10 minutes ago, clearance said:

Is there 7 days grace period for 90-day reporting? I remember it was a thing before.

You can do the report within 7 days after the report date that includes the report date in the count. After that you could be fined 2000 baht,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExpatDraco said:

Did my 90 day reporting online today and it was instantly approved?

Automatic approval is a new option that a immigration office can select. It started last year.

• Thanks 1