another deceased who wished theyd got a jab.to late now

3NUMBAS

23 hours ago, frantick said:

Actually, the thread title is false. The article never states the lady (deceased) regretted not being vaccinated, only the husband was quoted.

I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of these as the media push to get everyone vaccinated. Lifelong media bias, find the one heartbreaking case vs the norm to try and push your agenda.

Yea, it's always that damn media pushing everyone to do the right thing. Such inconsiderate numb skulls ...

Why would anyone NOT want to be vaccinated. I assure you that anyone reading this has had at least 2 or more vaccines in their lives.. Polio and all the childhood vaccines for starters. I get a flu vax every year. Hasn't turned me into a child eating American democrat robot yet. Proud to understand the importance of vaccination and not go along with the social media BS conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

I assure you that anyone reading this has had at least 2 or more vaccines in their lives.. Polio and all the childhood vaccines for starters.

Polio and Hooping cough, given to me as a child without my consent ...... after that I was old enough to say NO. They were the only vaccinations given to children in the UK when I was a kid.

I considered it child abuse, just because it was forced on me, didn't make it right.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

Yea, it's always that damn media pushing everyone to do the right thing. Such inconsiderate numb skulls ...

Why would anyone NOT want to be vaccinated. I assure you that anyone reading this has had at least 2 or more vaccines in their lives.. Polio and all the childhood vaccines for starters. I get a flu vax every year. Hasn't turned me into a child eating American democrat robot yet. Proud to understand the importance of vaccination and not go along with the social media BS conspiracy theories.

Those are actual vaccines; ie they prevent the disease. Covid vaccines do not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1