Second Stamp Different Province?

Hi guys. I paid 1,900 for covid visa on 23 july in Cheng Wattana Bangkok. They give me second stamp(under construction) and said back on 6 august for second stamp.

my question is. Can I do second stamp in other province. 6 august i might be in other province. Is that okay? Or should I go cheng wattana again? 

thanks!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, alw22 said:

The final stamp must be done at the same office.  It may be possible to have a friend or agent bring your passport to the office though.

so there's no choice that can get second stamp in different province.

how about if i go second stamp 2-3 weeks late? is that ok?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sananeamk0715 said:

Obtain stamp at same office on date required. You can use and agent to go to immigration on your behalf. Where would you be on Aug 6.

In fact an agent could have obtained the extension without the consideration period.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Obtain stamp at same office on date required. You can use and agent to go to immigration on your behalf. Where would you be on Aug 6.

In fact an agent could have obtained the extension without the consideration period.

Do you know any agent about this? thanks you

11 minutes ago, sananeamk0715 said:

Do you know any agent about this? thanks you

I know Thaivisacenter offer the service as would others. 

However you probable need pp to travel.

Depends where your going. 

You are aware of current travel restrictions. They are not being strictly enforced but that could change.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I know Thaivisacenter offer the service as would others. 

However you probable need pp to travel.

Depends where your going. 

You are aware of current travel restrictions. They are not being strictly enforced but that could change.

Do these agents do this in the less 'touristy' locations?

There was travel restrictions last year but they were not enforced, like now it's still relatively easy to travel between provinces.

8 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Do these agents do this in the less 'touristy' locations?

There was travel restrictions last year but they were not enforced, like now it's still relatively easy to travel between provinces.

Not sure what you mean by less touristy..

All the bigger cities eg Udon Thani, KK etc have agents.

As for travel restrictions...there is a form that you can fill in to register inter provience travel. I can find link if you require it.

I looked recently and the field that you fill in for 'reason for travel' was OPTIONAL.

How ridiculous. So I don't believe it's difficult to travel.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sananeamk0715 said:

I am really curious about how you can be engaging in interprovincial travel at the current time. The authorities have indicated that such travel is forbidden without a very good reason.

If the issue is that you are already out of Bangkok, and cannot find a good way to return, then I do understand your problem. There is no guarantee that waiting a few weeks is going to make travel easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cunning Stunts said:

Apologies....I am lost...what is this all about......"covid visa"....."covid stamps"?

It is not a visa of any kind. It is a 60 day extension of stay that is allowed due to the covid 19 outbreak.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is not a visa of any kind. It is a 60 day extension of stay that is allowed due to the covid 19 outbreak.

Got it....cheers.

Got my covid certificate yesterday and suddenly had visions of having to get it stamped in every province we visit.

How does this covid extension and under consideration stamp thing works? My ED Visa has stamped until September 9th, how early should/could I go to the immigration and apply for the Covid extension?

If they are giving me under consideration stamp, is the 2nd date when I’m supposed to get my extension stamp usually before or after my current extension of stay stamp expires? 
Also am I allowed to leave a country when still under consideration and haven’t actually got my extension yet? Do you pay 1,900 Baht fee on the first or second visit to the immigration?

22 minutes ago, Trek800 said:

How does this covid extension and under consideration stamp thing works? My ED Visa has stamped until September 9th, how early should/could I go to the immigration and apply for the Covid extension?

If they are giving me under consideration stamp, is the 2nd date when I’m supposed to get my extension stamp usually before or after my current extension of stay stamp expires? 
Also am I allowed to leave a country when still under consideration and haven’t actually got my extension yet? Do you pay 1,900 Baht fee on the first or second visit to the immigration?

You can apply for the 60 day covid 19 extension up to about 2 weeks early.

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay until you get the 60 day extension stamp is done. You will be stamped for 60 days from the day your current permit to stay ends.

You pay the 1900 baht fee on the day you apply.

People have left the country without a problem during the under consideration period.

6 hours ago, Cunning Stunts said:

Got my covid certificate yesterday and suddenly had visions of having to get it stamped in every province we visit.

Why oh why are you visiting many provinces?

There's a major pandemic on with travel restrictions and (partial) lockdowns.

Stay put, ride out the storm.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crossy said:

Why oh why are you visiting many provinces?

There's a major pandemic on with travel restrictions and (partial) lockdowns.

Stay put, ride out the storm.

We don't live in any one place.....we do long term house/pet sits or live in hotels........soz.

Edited by Cunning Stunts
  • Like 2