" I got Vaccinated" T-Shirt

sqwakvfr

I went to the Rimping Market inside of Maya Mall and noticed some of the girls who work there were wearing "I got Vaccinated" T-shirts.  I asked one of the girls if they got vaccinated and she said  "yes, AZ one shot".  I said good for you.  

As an American this was rather ironic because on the same day the US Embassy proudly tweeted out pictures of the first batch of the donated Pfizer Vaccine arriving in Bangkok.  I will probably never see any of these vaccines while I am in Thailand.  As a former staunch defender of the US Embassy/Consulate in Thailand I now say "screw the US Embassy".

I might have to buy an amulet and pray that my flight from BKK to LAX is not canceled and that domestic flights are restarted because I am finding it difficult to find private ground transportation from CNX to BKK.  Hertz Thailand wants a minimum 3 day rental if I want to drop the car off at BKK.  Oh well, just another Friday in LOS.  I apologize for rant.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

2 I have seen lately , 1 said ' Error 505 ' the other was ' Leo Strong beer '.   

' I not resbian ' was a good one from years ago. I would like either of the first 2 .  Not made my mind up about the last one.

why not? 'I like Tom' - - maybe have more in common w/them as we both like the same thing... 

• Like 1

I had a sticker put on my shirt when I got vaccinated. Personally, I didn't like this, so I removed it as soon as I walked out of the hospital. I've seen Thais with "vaccinated" wristbands in the meantime. Not something I'd contemplate wearing either, but each to their own!

20 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

As an American this was rather ironic because on the same day the US Embassy proudly tweeted out pictures of the first batch of the donated Pfizer Vaccine arriving in Bangkok.  I will probably never see any of these vaccines while I am in Thailand.  As a former staunch defender of the US Embassy/Consulate in Thailand I now say "screw the US Embassy".

And Biden recently announced a campaign to pay Americans $100 to get vaccinated.  I got extremely lucky and was able to pay $100 for the likely mirage of getting vaccinated at Bumrungrad.  In Q4-2021.  If I am even luckier.  Unbelievable.

2 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

All Embassies are nothing more than glorified notary services and passport renewal centers, nothing more. Our Australian Embassy is no different, once you decide to live abroad your on your own.

You are still expressing yourself very nicely. All citizens of those countries that send vaccines to Thailand without taking care of their own should file a lawsuit.  

Edited by SomchaiCNX
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

All Embassies are nothing more than glorified notary services and passport renewal centers, nothing more. Our Australian Embassy is no different, once you decide to live abroad your on your own.

Even the passport thing is sourced now, probably they needed more time to play golf with the other ambassadors ????

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Amazon. Kind of cute was hoping to see similar in Thailand.

Not with tourist markets and walking streets closed.

41KBhSd7lyS._AC_UX569_.jpg

Do the airlines accept this as proof?

13 hours ago, DUNROAMIN said:

Don't forget places for spies to work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/30/2021 at 1:48 PM, Denim said:

I saw a sexy Filipina girl online wearing a t shirt that said ' Vaccinated and ready to procreate '

It didn't actually say procreate but something with a similar meaning.

Given the mRNA LNP accumulate in the ovaries, actual procreation may become so Old Normal. 

BTW, did the T-Shirt say, "I've Been Stuck and I'm Ready To ...  procreate?"

• Haha 1