Yellow Vaccination Book Entry for Covid in CM

Barley

Hello, 

I already have a yellow vaccination book for my yellow fever vaccination done 25+ years ago. 

When I go to McCormick hospital can they enter my vaccination in it? 

If not, where would I be able to get the entry after having received the vaccinations? 

743935525_vac-cert-1.png.c2d4b3d7d0f21f9326bc3d5fa1b98c77.png

I have received this contact information my wife wanted to take care of it but it is not on our priority list, so unfortunately I cannot contribute any personal experience.

Try it right away with the first telephone number/email address:

Suvarnabhumi Airport International Communicable Disease Control Checkpoint Ins 02-1340134, [email protected] 

• Like 1

Good Question.  I had to ask about it after my second dose. I was the only one inquiring about it. Apparently my name is entered into a database ? I was told to go to my local hospital to get a certificate or booklet ? In a weeks time. I looked online, and I read that it costs 50 baht another site says 100 baht.  They also told me it is valid for 3 months ? I don't understand that.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

They certainly could add it to your yellow card. Most places are filling out a card listing the doses, I would love a central list that I could refer people to. The electronic passport will be a lot easier.

I just read this...  The hospital administering the vaccines should include the certificate, and it should also be available via the “Mor Prom” Line account. So I have to go to the local hospital and ask them for it.  This Mor Prom doesn't let foreigners register ? Something about ID numbers. I also read that the certificate is good for one year , but something about the stamp ? it is only valid 3 months. But I can get another after 3 months..    This is confusing to me.  Anyway, I will just go and see what happens.  Oh... my point to all this is that I don't think they can add it to your yellow vaccination card because of its short validity ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, thaitom said:

I just read this...  The hospital administering the vaccines should include the certificate, and it should also be available via the “Mor Prom” Line account. So I have to go to the local hospital and ask them for it.  This Mor Prom doesn't let foreigners register ? Something about ID numbers. I also read that the certificate is good for one year , but something about the stamp ? it is only valid 3 months. But I can get another after 3 months..    This is confusing to me.  Anyway, I will just go and see what happens.  Oh... my point to all this is that I don't think they can add it to your yellow vaccination card because of its short validity ?

I have received a kind of vaccination certificate on a single sheet of paper where the type of vaccination etc. is noted and is therefore valid at least in Thailand as proof of vaccination and yes, if one is registered with "Mor Prom", the verification should also be available there.
Even my wife who got her two vaccinations over her company via  Chulabhorn Sinopharm, can retrieve her vaccination certificate over the app "Mor Prom".

My request to document my vaccinations in my yellow vaccination booklet could not or would not be complied with. Maybe you will have better luck.

However, I received a copy of contact details, which I have already posted here, where one can obtain an international certificate with one's Thai vaccination certificate.

• Like 1

i have yellow vaccination book and in this are all vaccines registered. For rabies and for Sars-Cov-2 is have stamps as well the certificate attached. did travel abroad and most times they only have looked at the stamps at the yellow book pages. Only one time they asked for the certificate, the reason for asking was because they wanted to know how it looked liked.

in many countries they just need the yellow vaccination book. 

when register the vaccine be aware that they have stamped, put a signature with date as well note down the batch number.

• Like 1

I got my first jab at McCoemick and brought my yellow book. They said "sure we can put it in."

I got it back with a handwritten line - no sticker, no stamp.

I asked for a stamp. They said "we can only give you the name stamp (in thai script) of the person vaccinating you."

I said "Ok", to have at least something semi official looking in the book and they stamped some Thai name in the book under the line they wrote.

Edited by Barley