Good Hotel In Hua Hin

kevc

Got friends coming over and want to stay in Hua Hin a few nights anyone know a decent family friendly hotel close for the Jazz Festival for around 1500-2000 baht per night.

Thanks for any help forthcoming.

Got friends coming over and want to stay in Hua Hin a few nights anyone know a decent family friendly hotel close for the Jazz Festival for around 1500-2000 baht per night.

Hi Kevc.

When in Hua Hin, I like to stay at P P Villa also known as Phuang Phen, on Damnoern Kasem Rd. I stayed there recently. Room 950Bht.

I highly recommend it. Freindly staff and clean.

Best regards jb1

Thanks for the suggestions I'll pass them on to my friends always nice to get a personal recomendation as some of the websites and brochures are from fifteen years ago as I'm sure everyone has experienced at some time.

• 3 weeks later...

Try the Royal Asia Lodge Hotel very clean and friendly but no Bar stayed there in march 2007

• 2 weeks later...