Troll-calling And Personal Attacks

girlx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not too keen on other's free speech though. Also his english is good enough for insulting others.

Just for your information lamphun, he laready made an direct insulting comment to me before...without need.....

As for your comment that my english is good enough to insult others, demonstrate your luck of objectivity and ignorance of the facts..I never insult if not insulted. It is not my style. It is just I do not tolerate to be insulted for no reasons.

Edited by torito

That's debate, some for, some against and some arbitration.

It's what a forum is for.

Sometimes, thinking out too loudly isn't what some folks want to hear.

Who wants chauvinists anyway?

If you want to offload, you're free to do so - within limits.

If you don't do PC, check out the other forums, they confine you to a jail thread if you become abusive.

If you haven't read the TV forum rules about what constitutes flaming, you're likely to kill the thread and get a holiday as a bonus.

I know, I've been yellow carded, before I learned not to think too loudly.

You can make your point within the rules too.

The old hands know how it's done.

Try it, it works.

Free! I love this word.

Okay, Garp, it's not quite what you wanted but it's better than the alternatives, and I don't just mean the other forums.

Which, incidentally you should check out for quality if you haven't already - they're cr@p!

Most of us are used to speaking our minds, wherever we are.

There's still a bunch of countries who have never enjoyed that freedom.

For posting only the half of what the mods here allow through, we'd be marched off in the night, never to be seen again.

So you're saying things are so bad in your country that the policing here is good? What hellhole are you from? Surely, you're an immigrant to Germany?

Bud Zummwalt, Rod Kalashnikov, and the others are long gone. Their spirit can be found on the otter forum.

Edited by aughie

If I can grasp where you're coming from here, aughie, yes I grew up in a hellhole called Manchester.

Yes I'm an immigrant son of Irish parents.

Yes, I'm an immigrant to Germany.

No, I'm not saying things are bad in my adopted country, or in my old homeland.

I didn't mention which countries, so as to keep it on topic.

Read the news, people disappear for daring to speak up or oppose, in many lands.

Be happy, you're free to speak your mind.

BTW, <deleted> are these people you mentioned?

This forum is good. Since using the forum I have made a note of bars that play Aussie rules, found out Vegemite is hard to get & overpriced in Thailand and theres a good boxing gym in Sukhumvit Soi 36. I have also have made a list of a few apartments to go and have a look at.

The sharing of information abut visas ect is useful and the jokes are good for a laugh.

So what are we whinging about?

Nice post, brings things into perspective I think. :o