Marriage extension without Marriage cert

My marriage is registered in Chachoengsao but I live in Chiang Mai and am about to apply for an extension in CM this week. We normally drive down to Chachoengsao each year and pickup the proof of marriage cert but that has not been possible this year due to lockdowns.

Anyone else in a similar situation made an application recently?

• Haha 1

I assume you are writing about a updated printout of your Kor Ror marriage registry (Kor Ror 3 is your marriage certificate).

The printout of a Kor Ror 2 can be requested at any Amphoe. It does not have to be done at the amphoe where you registered you marriage.

Do you mean the Kor Ror 2

If so, when I applied for my marriage extension at CM

last month I was informed by the immigration officer that currently due to Covid restrictions it is not necessary to have a new Kor Ror 2 dated for this year. An old one will do.

Just now, Dmaxdan said:

Do you mean the Kor Ror 2

If so, when I applied for my marriage extension at CM

last month I was informed by the immigration officer that currently due to Covid restrictions it is not necessary to have a new Kor Ror 2 dated for this year. An old one will do.

Wow - that's awesome news. Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, DumbFalang said:

Just spoke to the missus about this and she said that Chachoengsao does not have an online presence for us to do this. She also said that it is different for us as we were married outside of Thailand.

Not sure who told your wife that but they were wrong.

You can get a print out of your Kor Ror 22 foreign marriage registry at any Amphoe. Others have done it.