Rental in Khonkaen

Havenstreet1940

I am toying with the idea of renting an apartment in Khon Kaen City and would appreciate recommendations regarding studio condios.   I already have  house 46kms outside KK but wantto  have the opportunity to getback to civilisation each month,   A  studio condo would be suffficent but it would need to be near to places to eat and have transport links to Central Plaza.

Also advice as to where expats in KK meet up for a chat.

Look forward to receiving sensible replies.  Thanks.

I've been spending quite a bit of time in KK recently. I rented a studio apartment at 185 Residence. It's right next to the Bueng Nakorn lake, so very central, with plenty of restaurants & minimarts all around, plus the lake is nice for morning/evening walks.

https://185resiedence.wixsite.com/185residence

I'm paying 8500 bt a month, plus whatever my elect/water comes to. There's a fair sized bedroom with a small lounge area...sofa & TV, then a little kitchen area and small balcony. Very nice sunset views from the bedroom window.

There's also the Piman Lakeside Condos a bit further up the road, but they're asking 15,000 bt a month for 1 bedroom apartments. Too much for me.

I don't know about transportation links as I have my own car.