Anti-Termite Company annual contract.

We used GBO company for years but they got quite expensive so we are getting a quote from a company called Nemesis.  anyone used them or can recommend another company

We live Pakkret, Nonthaburi.   tks

We're in Nonthaburi and use a company called Grand. It costs us 4000 per year and that includes soil treatment and I believe they come 4 times per year. Seem competent, do outside and inside inspection each visit, drill small holes for example under staircase and inject prevention chemical, we have underground tubing already installed and twice a year they flood with chemical for soil treatment.

027346970 if interested.

29 minutes ago, tonray said:

We're in Nonthaburi and use a company called Grand. It costs us 4000 per year and that includes soil treatment and I believe they come 4 times per year. Seem competent, do outside and inside inspection each visit, drill small holes for example under staircase and inject prevention chemical, we have underground tubing already installed and twice a year they flood with chemical for soil treatment.

027346970 if interested.

Tks.   Is it Grand Pest Control?  I see different phone numbers but will try that one.

Does anyone know what chemicals are normally use please. The English name or the time name.

Chemicals for the routine maintenance, not to get rid of big termite mounds/ nests  when you find them

And I wonder if any company will actually provide a data sheet for what they use, probably asking that is just a waste of time.

Edited by PFMills

2 hours ago, PFMills said:

Does anyone know what chemicals are normally use please. The English name or the time name.

Chemicals for the routine maintenance, not to get rid of big termite mounds/ nests  when you find them

And I wonder if any company will actually provide a data sheet for what they use, probably asking that is just a waste of time.

Pretty sure most companies here use Chaindrite for termite control and prevention