How foreigners can register for the second dose of COVID-19 vaccine in the Mor Phrom app

Jonathan Fairfield

I was one of those that attended Bangsue on July 18 thanks to the Australian Embassy. We did not get a 13 digit number and was told that we would get a SMS notification for the date of the 2nd shot. No sms yet. But should we register on the Mor Prom site? And if so how?

11 minutes ago, dinga said:

I'm confused......After the 1st AZ shot, I was given a date & time for the 2nd jab.

Thought this was bog standard - so why instructions about (re)registering for the 2nd????  What am I missing here?

No need to register , after the first jab you should see what you got in Mor Promt app , batch number and date along with location , you should also get a notification in the app of time and date for the second jab, I got mine a invite a few weeks after the first one and it supposed to be 12 weeks in between Applies to AZ after that or the same day you will get a certificate of vaccination in the app. Hope this helps

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, David138 said:

I was one of those that attended Bangsue on July 18 thanks to the Australian Embassy. We did not get a 13 digit number and was told that we would get a SMS notification for the date of the 2nd shot. No sms yet. But should we register on the Mor Prom site? And if so how?

me too. i called the NHSO who is the controlling entity for that dates event. They told me that jabs that day would be reflected in the Thai Ruam Jai Project, which is a BMA led program.  Our second jabs would be auto-assigned. 

The agent also confirmed my phone number - which she said is how we’d be notified.  and I know that at some level they have my phone number as i got an SMS that same night asking about any side effects.. so they’d have to have my phone number in order to have sent the SMS in the first place.

As far as I can tell, it LOOKS like there are several different “channels” for getting first, second and documentation of jabs …. one being the larger national channel - that’s the one that uses the phone app… and another is the above mentioned TRJ project.. while i am far from absolutely sure, it APPEARS that each one operates largely independent of the other

Edited by new2here
  • Like 2

My appointment for the second shot popped up in the Mor Phrom app a few hours after my first AZ shot.  Later it was revised from 16 weeks later to 12 weeks later automatically.  It is coming up on Monday .  The hospital has send a LINE message confirming all the appointments and will send an SMS the day before.

• Like 1

Back in late May early June We ( the family ) could not get my wife register in the MOR PHROM App we were able to get 8 other family member's register but not my wife. We could fill out the first Page but when the second page which was support to come up kept getting a Reject that stated to register at your hospital of record, where we normally go to the Hospital. The next day I called from the Hospital told  them what was happing. As a foreigner at that time I could not register, no Pink card with Thai ID number. They told me they would look into it for my wife, we are both 78 yrs old. With in a few hrs they called back gave me a time and date for my wife 1st shot 8 June. She got her shot but still no hope for me. I  then talked to a lady that work at the government corvid center in early July explained it all to her and she said she would see what could be done. That after noon got a call, had date of 12 July at the same hospital. Got the shot and Government paper which gave all the Corvid info for the 1st shot and next 2nd shot date. Both the wife and me have had the dates changed due going from 16 weeks to 12 weeks between the 2nd shot. Early Sept 2nd shot of AZ to be done.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spetersen said:

No need to register , after the first jab you should see what you got in Mor Promt app , batch number and date along with location , you should also get a notification in the app of time and date for the second jab, I got mine a invite a few weeks after the first one and it supposed to be 12 weeks in between Applies to AZ after that or the same day you will get a certificate of vaccination in the app. Hope this helps

Tks - exactly as I understood it.