Incorrect Date in Online TM-47 App

I have used the online app (PC and Android) multiple times for 90-day check-in.  Last time was early March, then there was the period where the app was not working so I did an in-person check-in for June.  Next due date is late this week so tried PC app and got the "go to office" message.  Tried the Android app and it shows notification that my last check-in was March and status is 183 days overstay.  Obviously had no problem at June check-in and have paper to prove, so it seems the date in online app was not updated when it came back online recently.

Any ideas on how to get the date updated if the Jomtien officers can't help with app problem when I go later this week?

Don't waste any more time with online. You will need to go in person for your upcoming report.

When there ask io about putting your new report info onto the online system. They are not connected. 

Exactly same thing has happened to many including myself. 

I deal with Bangkok and have not been able to have immigration fix the situation. As a result last few have been done via mail.

Welcome to the Darkside.

Hi Joe - on retirement here since 2010.  Last annual visa renewal was February 2021 and an online 90 day check-in March.  Then the online app did not work for a while so did 90 in person at Jomtien June 2021.  Tried to do 90 reporting online yesterday since due this week and got the error to go to office.  Tried Android app and that is where the date is wrong -- showing last reporting online was March, even though I did in person in June,  Next extension of stay renewal is February 2022.  Have not left the country in 11 years.  I understand DrJack54's comment about the separate systems.  I just wondered if it is possible to have date in "online app database" corrected to allow me to do online reporting again in future.  Thanks!

It seems they did not update the online reporting when you did it in person.

I had a similar situation when the system was down in April and a report in person was done. In June I did a report using the app and again on Saturday.

On the app you should get a message that you are not within the 90 day report window when it is not shown as being done.

3 minutes ago, ThirdRock said:

I just wondered if it is possible to have date in "online app database" corrected to allow me to do online reporting again in future.  Thanks!

Yeah, I suggested that would be best path however I imagine that you would need to do it in person. I tried at Muang Thong Thani  imm (Bangkok) but didn't get far. The Io didn't want to know about it. 

Think my history is similar to yours. 

Renewed my annual extension (retirement) and subsequently was able to do online report. After that I had to attend in person (perhaps online was down at that time) after that I could not do online. Same messages you receive. On app 'overstay' and on net 'see your immigration office'.

By coincidence I received back my mail receipt couple days ago. They return all your photocopies and even new blank tm47. Just had to fill it out and it's already in B4 envelop for next report.

Hopefully they can sort yours out when you report in person. 

Please update forum especially if you have success