BP hospital buying Moderna vaccine, how do you pay?

Jack 0009

I got on the Bangkok Pattaya hospital site this morning and I was able to order the vaccine up to the point where you pay for it.

I was hoping to be able to enter my card info (American Debit Card) but no such luck.

it offers a bank that I assume you have to have an account at and says you can use a card but I don't know how to do it.

it has a time frame of until this evening to pay

any help would be appreciated 

12 minutes ago, Jack 0009 said:

any help would be appreciated 

They should have at least one bank name and account number listed, so you would transfer funds from your local Thai bank account to theirs.

Or if you have mobile banking with your local Thai bank there may be a QR code (on the hospital's PoS) to scan from within your bank's app.

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i used my mastercard credit card, this was the previous batch, possible it's changed now. Using your thai bank account card details should work

I don't have a Thai bank card That I want to use/show money account

there is no place to enter my bank card info.  funny I pay for everything else at Bangkok Pattaya hospital with my American card 

Paying for it should be the easy part!  I wonder is there something on the way?   The people who paid upfront the last time months back haven't gotten their Moderna.  I was reported back it was suggested those deposit should be return yet now they are taking deposit again the question is when is it coming?????

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 11:49 AM, Jack 0009 said:

at this point I do not know how to pay for it

IMG_4089.PNG

You should be able to do it at an ATM take a photo of the slip and upload it to them. This is how I pay for my expat food on-line that don't except C.O.D. You don't have to show your A/C number in the photo.

Edited by brianthainess
add info.

On 9/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, scubascuba3 said:

This is interesting, they will only store the vaccine 1 month, which basically means be careful when you have the prior vaccination otherwise you won't be able to have the Moderna booster and probably you lose it. Good Q&A on their facebook page

The date of the booster shot MUST be dependent on the second dose you have received previously. This must be evident to the Bangkok Hospital since this is a medical necessity. To pass on the responsibility for their storage to the customer is therefore neither sensible nor acceptable. When you paid you are entitled to get the shots at the time required and not when their logistics does allow that. Rather they have to change their procedures I would suggest. It is their responsibility to provide the service - especially when you could not even indicate the date of the vaccination at the time of the order.

Concerning payment: When I ordered a so-called "full course" for my wife and a booster shot for me back in August I was redirected to "SCB BDMS PATTAYA E-COMMERCE (via 2C2P, a wellknown payment processor) where I could pay with a Visa Credit Card . The transaction was completed successfully and correctly and I received a confirmation (of the payment - not with a vaccination date of course) via email from the payment processor.

I do not have a Line application and will never have one. I would love to see a reversed trend that everybody does not necessarily presumes that all citizens use Line, Facebook or Twitter.

A contingent was not mentioned at the time when we ordered the Moderna and neither this passage that you posted above (Q&A).

15 minutes ago, moogradod said:

The date of the booster shot MUST be dependent on the second dose you have received previously. This must be evident to the Bangkok Hospital since this is a medical necessity. To pass on the responsibility for their storage to the customer is therefore neither sensible nor acceptable. When you paid you are entitled to get the shots at the time required and not when their logistics does allow that. Rather they have to change their procedures I would suggest. It is their responsibility to provide the service - especially when you could not even indicate the date of the vaccination at the time of the order.

Concerning payment: When I ordered a so-called "full course" for my wife and a booster shot for me back in August I was redirected to "SCB BDMS PATTAYA E-COMMERCE (via 2C2P, a wellknown payment processor) where I could pay with a Visa Credit Card . The transaction was completed successfully and correctly and I received a confirmation (of the payment - not with a vaccination date of course) via email from the payment processor.

I do not have a Line application and will never have one. I would love to see a reversed trend that everybody does not necessarily presumes that all citizens use Line, Facebook or Twitter.

A contingent was not mentioned at the time when we ordered the Moderna and neither this passage that you posted above (Q&A).

I paid the same way, did you receive a sms like the one below? Line app was handy in communicating with them prior to getting the reservation code. Without the reservation code it's possible it's not registered properly

Screenshot_2021-09-21-18-31-31-389_com.google.android.apps.messaging~3.jpg

26 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I paid the same way, did you receive a sms like the one below? Line app was handy in communicating with them prior to getting the reservation code. Without the reservation code it's possible it's not registered properly

Screenshot_2021-09-21-18-31-31-389_com.google.android.apps.messaging~3.jpg

Yes, but this was PRIOR to ordering, maybe based on a conversation I had with them via email. In the SMS it then referred to a Line adress for ordering. Since I do not have Line I went to the homepage of BPH and ordered from there, which was perfectly possible, indicating our names, but strangly no Hospital Number and no Reservation Code as mentioned in the SMS.

The confirmation I got back (from the payment processor) did exactly state what was ordered and for whom. But I did not have the possibility to enter said reservation code. Since the confirmation from 2C2P reflected exactly what we did input via the BPH homepage and the payment was completed successfully I was under the impression that this is somehow connected - how else would it have been possible to order via the homepage if not.

But there are inconsistencies in the whole process. We will visit the hospital this week to clarify that. My wife gets her second (AstraZeneca) shot this week so we are there anyway and probably just in the right place instead of talking to a receptionist.

12 minutes ago, moogradod said:

Yes, but this was PRIOR to ordering, maybe based on a conversation I had with them via email. In the SMS it then referred to a Line adress for ordering. Since I do not have Line I went to the homepage of BPH and ordered from there, which was perfectly possible, indicating our names, but strangly no Hospital Number and no Reservation Code as mentioned in the SMS.

The confirmation I got back (from the payment processor) did exactly state what was ordered and for whom. But I did not have the possibility to enter said reservation code. Since the confirmation from 2C2P reflected exactly what we did input via the BPH homepage and the payment was completed successfully I was under the impression that this is somehow connected - how else would it have been possible to order via the homepage if not.

But there are inconsistencies in the whole process. We will visit the hospital this week to clarify that. My wife gets her second (AstraZeneca) shot this week so we are there anyway and probably just in the right place instead of talking to a receptionist.

Yes best to check, i had the same issue originally, then after providing the initial code to them and proof of payment I then got a sms reservation code within 7 days