Why do we need the military at the USA southern border ??

EVENKEEL

I thought Trump solved it with his border wall? But I guess he figured sending troops was better. Guess Biden is just following his lead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46026050

The Pentagon is sending over 5,200 troops to the border with Mexico as thousands of Central American migrants walk towards the US in a caravan.

General Terrence O'Shaughnessy said Operation Faithful Patriot would focus on Texas, Arizona and California.

President Donald Trump earlier said the "invasion" of migrants would find the US military waiting for them.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

I thought Trump solved it with his border wall? But I guess he figured sending troops was better. Guess Biden is just following his lead.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46026050

The Pentagon is sending over 5,200 troops to the border with Mexico as thousands of Central American migrants walk towards the US in a caravan.

General Terrence O'Shaughnessy said Operation Faithful Patriot would focus on Texas, Arizona and California.

President Donald Trump earlier said the "invasion" of migrants would find the US military waiting for them.

This is the first positive move I've seen this administration do to stem the flow of illegals. Finally, 

See you automatically think I'm going to bash biden, it's his policies that suck. FYI Mr Trump is no longer POTUS.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, EVENKEEL said:

This is the first positive move I've seen this administration do to stem the flow of illegals. Finally, 

See you automatically think I'm going to bash biden, it's his policies that suck. FYI Mr Trump is no longer POTUS.

Well President Biden is being squeezed. He doesn't want to be too hard or too soft in response to this matter. Some of the Haitians are properly being processed through the asylum request evaluation process.

49 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Rather funny it's only Fox News reporting on the border crisis, wonder why?? hmmmm

15,000 illegals under a bridge is a conspiracy in your world. Stunning. 

Every country has border "problems" but it suddenly becomes a "crisis" on Fox when a Democrat is in office,.... an invasion, caravans of diseased, murdering, drug dealing, rapists with a few muslim terrorists blending in.

Fox is on a mission to trigger their viewers, with a daily dose of hate fear and manufactured outrage. 

Edited by LarrySR
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Every country has border "problems" but it suddenly becomes a "crisis" on Fox when a Democrat is in office,.... an invasion, caravans of diseased, murdering, drug dealing, rapists with a few muslim terrorists blending in.

Fox knows how to trigger their viewers. Ya know, bigots, homophobes & racists. 

I'll bet you didn't even bother to read, the old head in the sand works well for many who won't accept the truth.

10 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'll bet you didn't even bother to read, the old head in the sand works well for many who won't accept the truth.

Try journalism for a change.

In fact, visit any of the 200 schools of journalism in North America and tell them you watch Fox News ....and they will laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.

Edited by LarrySR
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why read when you link to super dodgy websites. You question CNN, but read ones way worse. Boggles my mind.

• Haha 1

A post with a link to a Questionable Source and the replies have been removed. 

A post and a reply with comments on moderation has been removed:

10) Do not comment on moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. This also includes posting a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. 

You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) ASEANNOW.com to discuss moderation policy.

In a post that has now been removed, a member stated this:

• This shouldn't be political but it is.