A Good, Cheap Dentist

Emxily

I have very bad pain and swelling around a wisedom tooth coming through and don't know where to go?

I live in Raamkhamhaeng and need a cheap but good dentist who can sort me out. Any thoughts appreciated :o I can travel if needs be.

Thanks.

Me again - any secrets or pointers of how to find a dentist?

Try Samitivej Dental Clinic, Srinakarin

not too far from your area. My thai friend uses Samitivej dentists, but at the downtown location.

Siriraj Hospital across the river from Thammasat Univ. The biggest Gov't hospital in Thailand....a teaching hospital associated with Mahidol University. Go across Pin Khlao bridge and turn left on Arun Amarin Rd. Hospital on the left side after you cross the bridge over waterway from Chao Praya river.

I have a dentist I like on the west side of the city 134 thanon phuttamonthon sai 4. 02-888-5757 mostly thai people go here but the dentists do speak english and the clinic is nice and clean. I think most graduate from Mahidol Univ. not positive though.

Beachbunny

There is a small dentist clinic at the shopping square near Jusco at Pattanakarn/Srinakarin intersection. It's in one of the shophouses between Pizza Company and Jusco.

Always do my checks, cleaning/scaling, minor repairs there and never had a bad experience.

The dentist speaks well English and does her work great and that for a good price.

Close and convienient from Ramkamphaeng

Good luck!