Accommodation

dukkha

Am checking out condos for rental in Hua Hin around 8000-10000 baht per month.

Any good property contacts..also want to be able to keep it all year round and commute between australia and Hua Hin on three monthly visa each time...need to have a pool/phone/some cooking facilities and partly or fully furnished close to beach...many thanks if anyone can give me some information.

Dukkha

You will find loads of Estate Agents in this mag, I could give you Estate Agents and personnal numbers if you like, but would hate to be accused of favourtism.

Hope all works out for you, the market is high at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

No accusations of favouritism...am going to Hua Hin tomorrow to check things out but if you have any listings between 8000 and 9000 baht per month near beach would be extremely grteful...Dukkha

I was down there last wk and since I'm looking for a bkk escape, asked around.

Condo Chain said they go for around 6k and the girl said 1 month down and 1 in advance. Pool, and on the beach. 032-513 056 You might want to ask someone who's lived there first tho.

Best to get a guesthouse, spend a week or so and have a looksee first at options

• 1 month later...

Actually there are very few condos, close to the beach which have units in your price range......particularly on a month to month basis.

For that price, Condo Chain is your best bet............assuming they have a unit when you want one

Sports Villa (not that close to the beach), Hin Nam Sia Suay (also a couple of blocks from a beach), and V I P Condo Chain (several kms north of HH) all have "studios" available at various times............all should be well under 10,000.