Surin

Siam_Sam

Hello! Im new to this forum, but not to LOS. I have been coming to LOS for the last 18 months, the next trip is my 4th. I am a member of other forums and people referred to this one so i thought id give it a whirl. My next trip i will be spending some time in Surin as tirak is from near there. I asked for info on another site and got told about the farangconnection pub which is owned by someone who frequents this forum. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself before i go to Surin, so could the person in question pm me? :D:o

Thanks

Hello! Im new to this forum, but not to LOS. I have been coming to LOS for the last 18 months, the next trip is my 4th. I am a member of other forums and people referred to this one so i thought id give it a whirl. My next trip i will be spending some time in Surin as tirak is from near there. I asked for info on another site and got told about the farangconnection pub which is owned by someone who frequents this forum. I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself before i go to Surin, so could the person in question pm me? :D:o

Thanks

Just click on the Farang Connection above