Re-entry permit still available at Suvarnabhumi Airport Immigration area?

I have an international flight late Tuesday evening and just remembered I never bought a re-entry permit for my retirement extension. Is Immigration still selling the permits at the passport control area?

Any recent knowledge would be much appreciated. 

22 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The re-entry permit desk is still open in immigration zone 2 after security and before the departure immigration desks.

Thank you very much. So much prep and paperwork for international flights now that there was no room in my head for the subject of re-entry permits.  This morning, it's COVID PCR test.

48 minutes ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Thank you very much. So much prep and paperwork for international flights now that there was no room in my head for the subject of re-entry permits.  This morning, it's COVID PCR test.

It's an easy process at airport.

Personally I like to download the form have the required photo attached and all filled in. 

The reentry permit office has a service of doing that for you for 200baht. Doing it yourself is best option.

Single reentry 1000baht. Multiple 3,800baht.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

It's an easy process at airport.

Personally I like to download the form have the required photo attached and all filled in. 

The reentry permit office has a service of doing that for you for 200baht. Doing it yourself is best option.

Single reentry 1000baht. Multiple 3,800baht.

Excellent idea. Done.