Kasikorn Bank - Chang Wattana Immigration

Anyone know if the Kasikorn Bank at the Govt Complex (Immigration Bldg) is open now?  Last time I went - a couple weeks ago - it was closed, requiring a search by taxi of the CW area to find another open K-Bank.

thanks

One way to be fairly confident about this is to check on Google Maps App the location's activity levels. Unfortunately since it is outside of normal business hours as I check this they are not visible, but once it opens at 7am you can see the number of visitors.

This is simply Google watching the GPS of phones in the area. If the level is the same as the "normal levels" (as defined by Google by an average of the past) then you are good to go. In real time you can see how many are using the bank. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I noticed were signs of activity in K Bank when I went a couple of weeks ago (my bank is next door to it). though I'm guessing they weren't fully reopened at the time. I asked my Thai friend to call the bank and check the situation, she was told that the CW branch reopened properly last Monday. Hopefully someone can verify this with an on the ground report soon but the answer she got on the phone at least was pretty clear. Think it was the manager at the nearby Central branch that she spoke with. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RickSee said:

Thanks, Lamyai3.  I went to CW this morning and can confirm that the K-bank there is operational.

Thanks for that.

I'm heading there next week and K bank closed would have been a pain. 

Edited by DrJack54

• 6 months later...

Kasikorn branch CW closing? Heads up folks!

Last week I went to CW Kasikorn Branch for bank letters as part of the annual extension.

Bank staff told me that the branch might close very soon. The lease has already expired and as of now Kasikorn and the landlord could not agree on a renewal.

I suggest that you give them a call a day before you intend to use the service, to make sure you don’t run into an unpleasant surprise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1