Is it possible to change Employer in Thailand in current Covid restrictions without cancel Non-B VISA ?

I heard from a colleague at work that if a foreigner is on NON-B and he gets a new job in another company. (Same job type/position) Can he change company without canceling /Her current NOB-B visa supported by previous employer ? In reference to the present restrictions and immigration policy:  I would like to ask if anyone can confirm this news? Thanks in advance.

I assume you mean a extension of stay based upon working not a 90 day entry from a non-b visa.

It is possible to change employers with having to leave the country.

A termination letter from the current employer to cancel the existing extension and the supporting documents to apply for a new extension from your new employer.

A work permit application approval letter will be needed to apply for the new extension. Then after the new extension is issued the old work permit can be canceled and a new work permit is issued,

Can you pls explain below confusions. 

1. So the NON B visa extention must be cancelled first at any case?  Even if the job position/work area with new employeer is same as the previous employeer?

2. All all those documentation need to done again for new extention from new employeer.? 

3. What if the person whats to change a job into internship position with new company. Is NON B extention from the new employer is acceptable for an intership? Or change visa to ED visa?

6 hours ago, AK348 said:

1. So the NON B visa extention must be cancelled first at any case?  Even if the job position/work area with new employeer is same as the previous employeer?

2. All all those documentation need to done again for new extention from new employeer.? 

3. What if the person whats to change a job into internship position with new company. Is NON B extention from the new employer is acceptable for an intership? Or change visa to ED visa?

I am not going to try to respond to your specific questions in detail because I am not 100% sure that I would get everything correct. What I am going to do is try to clarify your current situation which can help you when trying to move forward.

First, the fact that at one time you had a Non B visa is now irrelevant. Your current permission to stay is based on working for a specific employer and meeting various other conditions. What you wish to do is terminate your permission to stay based on your old employer, and apply for a new extension based on working for your new employer. Whether this is possible will depend on whether (with the help of your new employer) you can meet all the conditions for an extension based on working. One of these that could be troublesome if intending an internship is meeting the minimum salary requirement.

8 hours ago, AK348 said:

1. yes

2. yes

3. The extension of stay is tied to one employer. If you change jobs or change the reason to education it has to be canceled. You cannot change from a non-b visa to a non-ed visa without leaving the country.