Homepro Sakeo

maprao

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just wondering is there a Homepro or similar type of store in the city of Sakeo? :o

Isn't there a Home Mart there on the right just before you enter the main 4-lane drag as you're coming into town?  Sort of in front of what kind of passes for a supermarket that's set back off the highway.

CRS here, I've not been out that way for a couple of years altho the wife is from Tha Gasem, just 12 km east of town.  She'll be out at the vill this weekend for Khao Pansa.

Mac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just wondering is there a Homepro or similar type of store in the city of Sakeo? :o

Isn't there a Home Mart there on the right just before you enter the main 4-lane drag as you're coming into town?  Sort of in front of what kind of passes for a supermarket that's set back off the highway.

CRS here, I've not been out that way for a couple of years altho the wife is from Tha Gasem, just 12 km east of town.  She'll be out at the vill this weekend for Khao Pansa.

Mac

Yeap!!! Found it. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Bigger shops/chains available in Chantaburi or Chachoengsao. We were getting the stuff to get our house built in Khao Chagan the way to Sa Kaeo. It´s next to an Esso Station

Same place my brother-in-law buys supplies when he builds somethng. There is a really nice house just across the hiway.

TH