EMS Air Mail To Australia

Adumbration

You have heaps of time if sending express. Just talk to Post Office which courier to use DHL/Fed ex/EMS etc and get a guaranteed delivery time. 2/3/4 days? Yes you pay more. Must be a reason you cant send PDF documents to your Accountant via e-mail? Strange? Your Accountant should be able to lodge on your behalf? That's why you pay them big bucks to look after your stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Adumbration said:

I am now in crisis mode. He was also responsible for checking my postal box and has not done that either.  I have missed a whole raft of import letters.

My Accountant does the same with mail in the PO Box or at least his Office runabout does. Its scanned emailed and filed for when I return. Even deposits the odd cheque into my bank. All my Tax and Personal Super fund is done via e-mail. I must admit I grew up with him to the extent we used to have baths together as a kid!! Nowadays we catch up in Patts or Sin City (Pre Covid). He reckons he claims the flight on tax over here to visit his client..Me!.. Not sure if it a fib or not.

Yes I didn't grow up with this guy but I have know him for years and he met his now wife while renting a room off me when he was just out of college.

I thinks he has had some sort of break down or maybe marital problems.

Completely drop the ball on me.  And now my life is in ruins...

I didn't have any other choice than relying on this guy because I have no family back there I can rely on for support.

So you should think carefully what the impact on your life would be here if you mate back home falls over....

• Like 1

Terrible day.  Cyclone hit blew 4 tiles off roof house flooding internally.  Made it through the flood waters at post office just as it had closed.  Apparently closed again tomorrow public holiday.  First day I can send is Thursday.  Has to make 31 Oct Deadline.  I don't think it will.