Seeking Tennis Coach

Try the Fifty Tennis club not far from the On Nut BTS station. I believe their number is 02 742 8889. Nice facility and they used to have a foreign coach. I coached professionally here for a while but not coaching now...and it wouldn't be good for me to do any coaching with out permission from a court. I"m currently working out at Pyramid Tennis Academy ot far fro Pra Kanong BTS. The academy director speaks English and went to school in the U.S. I believe but the coaches don't seem to speak much. But you could call there too just to see 02-391-0563

Thanks ! I will give both places a call and see what happens.

I stay in Center Point. At one of the Center Points there are tennis courts I can use. If I am able to book a court each week, would you be interested to coach ?

Cheers

Try the Fifty Tennis club not far from the On Nut BTS station. I believe their number is 02 742 8889. Nice facility and they used to have a foreign coach. I coached professionally here for a while but not coaching now...and it wouldn't be good for me to do any coaching with out permission from a court. I"m currently working out at Pyramid Tennis Academy ot far fro Pra Kanong BTS. The academy director speaks English and went to school in the U.S. I believe but the coaches don't seem to speak much. But you could call there too just to see 02-391-0563

Hi, m a newbie in BKK. Live near Sukhumvit Road. Would like to take up tennis, and need an english speaking coach. Any suggestions (besides Patana Tennis School) ???

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,

I've met the English speaking coach from Sukhumvit 50. He's a terrific player and has his own court now on Sukhumvit 38. His name is Timo and his number is 0846718478. His prices are a bit steep but probably worth it.

There are also a bunch of coaches at AUA Rajadamri, and Sukhumvit 31 courts, although their English ability varies. Call me at 02-662-4177 or 086-733-1495(M) and I can give you more specifics. Maybe we can hit.

Randy

• 1 year later...
Hi, m a newbie in BKK. Live near Sukhumvit Road. Would like to take up tennis, and need an english speaking coach. Any suggestions (besides Patana Tennis School) ???

Thanks a bunch.

Hello My name is Nicoleta i am from Bulgaria and i am searching for a job as a tennis teacher in Thailand!If somebody can help me i will be happy

I"m currently working out at Pyramid Tennis Academy ot far fro Pra Kanong BTS. The academy director speaks English and went to school in the U.S. I believe but the coaches don't seem to speak much. But you could call there too just to see 02-391-0563

Any idea what they charge for lessons an adult at Pyramid ? Is it easy to find hitters at the club ? Looks like they have some nice courts and lots of them.

• 1 month later...

Thanks a bunch.

Hi,

I've met the English speaking coach from Sukhumvit 50. He's a terrific player and has his own court now on Sukhumvit 38. His name is Timo and his number is 0846718478. His prices are a bit steep but probably worth it.

There are also a bunch of coaches at AUA Rajadamri, and Sukhumvit 31 courts, although their English ability varies. Call me at 02-662-4177 or 086-733-1495(M) and I can give you more specifics. Maybe we can hit.

Randy

I'd just like to put in a vote of confidence for Timo. My wife took classes from him and said he was by far the best teacher she has had here. My kids now take classes from him.