bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

The next Friday night out is the 9th December At Tropical Berts from 7pm.

Specials on Draught Tiger 50/100 B, Bottles, Chang/Leo/Sing Light @ 50 B. Singha, Tiger, Tiger Light 55 B. San Mig, Heineken 60 B.

There will also be a special meal as well as the normal menu.

Hope to see you there

Come and say hello to your favorite mod. The usual suspects will be in attendance. :)

Is there something like a favorite mod on Thaivisa?

Well then come and say hello to your least unfavorite mod :)

you could volunteer as target for cake-throw-in-the-face-by-angry-members....whistling.gif

anyways...I cannot make it, have another business event on short notice on that night. Might catch you guys later, though...

Come and say hello to your favorite mod. The usual suspects will be in attendance. :)

you could volunteer as target for cake-throw-in-the-face-by-angry-members....whistling.gif

anyways...I cannot make it, have another business event on short notice on that night. Might catch you guys later, though...

having bore witness to some very acrimonious exchanges on TV , i would have thought it highly likely that there may be more than cakes thrown at each other by angry members if they were to ever meet up in person.......

having bore witness to some very acrimonious exchanges on TV , i would have thought it highly likely that there may be more than cakes thrown at each other by angry members if they were to ever meet up in person.......

we might throw back cool.gif

You think Pattaya has a venue big enough to seat them all in that case?:whistling:

raro said:

we might throw back cool.gif

i was actually referring to the possible outbreak of fisticuffs between the members, not between members and the mods

you guys have no need to resort to that kind of thing as you have the ultimate weapon, banishment to other forums!

sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword...........

Ditto here. Sorry. Next time.

Funny how an innocent little rumour can create such a busy business schedule for some people :D

Actually it is the British chamber of commerce announcing today that there will be a Networking function for British/Australian and American Chambers of commerce at the Amari, so dont think it was them being scared, it will just be changed to another night now.

9/12 - BCCT/AUSTCHAM/AMCHAM XMAS EASTERN SEABOARD NETWORKING EVENING

***Entry is free of charge for all. Please invite your business colleagues and contacts of any nationality. ALL ARE WELCOME ***

Sponsor: Amari Orchid Pattaya

Date: Friday 9th December 2011

Time: 6.30 - 8.00 pm

Location: Party Ground, Amari Orchid Pattaya. For location map please click on the following link: www.amari.com/orchid/location.aspx

Cost: Entry is FREE to members & non-members.

Booking: www.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/eventdetail.asp?EventID=1865&SponsorID=879

Accommodation: Amari Orchid Pattaya is offering a special room rate for BCCT/AustCham/AMCHAM members on Friday 9th December: Ocean Deluxe at THB 3,500 net with breakfast. Reservation please contact [email protected], [email protected] or call 038-418-418

Check your BCCT Calendar here for event details:

members.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/eventlist.asp

We have had these TV pissups before and will have them again. Not sure if we'll attempt it before the holidays, maybe we'll kick it off in January. By then drop in and say hello, don't be a stranger :ph34r:

Fisticuffs? Never saw any problems, everybody has always been very friendly at these events.

internet_tough_guys.jpg

Ditto here. Sorry. Next time.

Funny how an innocent little rumour can create such a busy business schedule for some people :D

Actually it is the British chamber of commerce announcing today that there will be a Networking function for British/Australian and American Chambers of commerce at the Amari, so dont think it was them being scared, it will just be changed to another night now.

9/12 - BCCT/AUSTCHAM/AMCHAM XMAS EASTERN SEABOARD NETWORKING EVENING

***Entry is free of charge for all. Please invite your business colleagues and contacts of any nationality. ALL ARE WELCOME ***

Sponsor: Amari Orchid Pattaya

Date: Friday 9th December 2011

Time: 6.30 - 8.00 pm

Location: Party Ground, Amari Orchid Pattaya. For location map please click on the following link: www.amari.com/orchid/location.aspx

Cost: Entry is FREE to members & non-members.

Booking: www.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/eventdetail.asp?EventID=1865&SponsorID=879

Accommodation: Amari Orchid Pattaya is offering a special room rate for BCCT/AustCham/AMCHAM members on Friday 9th December: Ocean Deluxe at THB 3,500 net with breakfast. Reservation please contact [email protected], [email protected] or call 038-418-418

Check your BCCT Calendar here for event details:

members.bccthai.com/BCCT/asp/eventlist.asp

this is a tad bit unclear

tv friday night is off this Friday?

though i am sure i will not be missed

should i not show

judging by the responses i often get or often dont get on pat tv

:ph34r:

We have had these TV pissups before and will have them again. Not sure if we'll attempt it before the holidays, maybe we'll kick it off in January. By then drop in and say hello, don't be a stranger :ph34r:

Fisticuffs? Never saw any problems, everybody has always been very friendly at these events.

internet_tough_guys.jpg

that's good news then Phil and simply re-enforces my thoughts that most contributors here are no more than internet warriors....

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that it had been canceled. Raro and myself who will not be able to join, but that just means more beer for the rest ;)

exactly....I guess you guys are all grown up enough to make your way to Tropical Bert's on a Friday evening and order a drink or food or both without having a Phil or me as welcoming committee. As Phil said, we had those night-outs a couple of years ago and they were great, different people on different nights and in this thread it was posted were we meet next time. Just show and have fun. Easy!

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that it had been canceled. Raro and myself who will not be able to join, but that just means more beer for the rest ;)

exactly....I guess you guys are all grown up enough to make your way to Tropical Bert's on a Friday evening and order a drink or food or both without having a Phil or me as welcoming committee. As Phil said, we had those night-outs a couple of years ago and they were great, different people on different nights and in this thread it was posted were we meet next time. Just show and have fun. Easy!

All a bit confusing, I think best cancell it and let the powers that be get their diarys sorted out

Bert

Edited by Basset

is this a go?

or a no go?

Tropical Berts is off as most have gone to the Joint Chambers function

That should of course read "as most of the Mods have gone to the Joint Chambers function to make the most of the free beer and food" and I cancelled a group booking from the volunteers of Father Rays as I was hosting Thai Visa and didnt think I would have room.

Sorry volunteers maybe next time.

is this a go?

or a no go?

Tropical Berts is off as most have gone to the Joint Chambers function

That should of course read "as most of the Mods have gone to the Joint Chambers function to make the most of the free beer and food" and I cancelled a group booking from the volunteers of Father Rays as I was hosting Thai Visa and didnt think I would have room.

Sorry volunteers maybe next time.

Sorry to hear you missed out on some business Bert,but I guess 3 mods and a member would have smoothly mixed in with the volunteers . :D