Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

...almost five and no posts yet? I might know the reason... :o

Anyways, as for the Shenanigans I guess this case is closed and most if not all of us had it with this establishment. When we changed to the beer bar on the opposit side, the party came into swing and finally Tina turned (PUN!! read it again...i've been working for at least an hour on that one!!) it into something hilarious...

Nice also meeting PhilHarris for the first time on a TV event and yes, you missed the best part! :D

Well I enjoyed the company as usual...but Shenanigans..well I don't need to say anything. Left the company in the second venue around 11 p.m. so how was the "best" part? :D

Next Friday Rdrockit Final Friday before going north!! So its at Tropical Berts same time. Lets see if we can get an outstanding turnout.

begs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyways, as for the Shenanigans I guess this case is closed and most if not all of us had it with this establishment. When we changed to the beer bar on the opposit side, the party came into swing and finally Tina turned (PUN!! read it again...i've been working for at least an hour on that one!!) it into something hilarious...

Nice also meeting PhilHarris for the first time on a TV event and yes, you missed the best part! :D

Well I enjoyed the company as usual...but Shenanigans..well I don't need to say anything. Left the company in the second venue around 11 p.m. so how was the "best" part? :D

Next Friday Rdrockit Final Friday before going north!! So its at Tropical Berts same time. Lets see if we can get an outstanding turnout.

begs

I feel the same, and count me, the wife and son in for next Friday at TB's.

Barry

Looks like I'll be back in Pattaya on the 8th October - so I will host a get-together at Caddy Shack a day or two after that - not necessarily a Friday, but we'll see how people respond. My wife will be with me and I'll arrange for nibbles to be provided. Probably the kids and the maid will want to eat there too.

I'll firm it up when I arrive in Pattaya.

begs

So what was wrong with Shenanigans ???

begs

So what was wrong with Shenanigans ???

Well I guess you will have to wait and try it for yourself! However you remember the food in the old place?? Well not a lot has changed! The price on alcohol is very expensive!

I disliked at Shenanigans how much smoke you had to put up with whilst eating, so much for the new laws hey?

Is that in the new place?

I would have thought that with the laws in place, there would be extract fans galore in the fitting-out.

It is one thing I do not like about Caddy Shack as well - sometimes there are several smokers in whilst I am eating. Very off-putting for me. But this is only an occasional problem there.

Smoke wasn't the only issue. The Philippina Girl's karaoke show was cranked up to a volume that made conversation impossible. (I'd like to see her working in other venues, though.... :o )

I admit, the place was packed, but I really wonder for how long....as I said before, I won't be back any time soon. Long live Bert!

Smoke wasn't the only issue. The Philippina Girl's karaoke show was cranked up to a volume that made conversation impossible. (I'd like to see her working in other venues, though.... :o )

I admit, the place was packed, but I really wonder for how long....as I said before, I won't be back any time soon. Long live Bert!

I think about the time when we left the place was starting to clear ou.

Barry

I think about the time when we left the place was starting to clear ou.

Barry

I think this moment in time coincided with the end of the rugby match and the beginning of the karaoke performance... :D

OK, chaps.

I have been in touch with Keith at Caddy Shack.

The most convenient night for him and for me would be Wednesday 10th October to host a get-together. I know it's not Friday, but the Caddy Shack has other commitments on Fridays.

Any and all who can make it are welcome from -say- 7.00 pm onwards. :o

There will be some bar food for those who have skipped an early evening meal (and for those greedy buggers who just want more). I'll try to get some Thai eats as well for the high-end guests.

Please give me a response within the next week, as I will need to give a rough idea of what to put on the bar. Obviously there will be people who have to change plans at the last minute, so I will not charge anyone who doesn't show. :D:D

The Caddy Shack also does full meals, so anyone who needs a full meal can order there - but I do intend to put on plenty of casual stuff.

the Caddy Shack has other commitments on Fridays.

....the quiz night.....I remember... :o

sounds good, count me in!

Yes, they have quiz nights, pool nights (balls in pockets, not toys in water) and so on.

So, that's one down, a couple of dozen to go?

I can drink for a dozen.....no worries!

Yes, they have quiz nights, pool nights (balls in pockets, not toys in water) and so on.

so who is driving raro? mamanoodle and I can just stagger back round the corner!

so who is driving raro? mamanoodle and I can just stagger back round the corner!

The wife...unless they serve Tequila Sunrise... :D

so who is driving raro? mamanoodle and I can just stagger back round (to) the corner!(Never can pass the Lion Pub if still open)