Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

Exactly! Sometimes! When it's not heaven!

sounds like a good deal! When is the Erdinger party with Erdinger 50 Baht all night??

Carlsberg, Raro, Carlsberg.

P.S. Off to network tonight, but will try to come by Outback later & catch you all.

Screws.

PPS Pissed that you all went to Don Joes last week when I was otherwise engaged - I hope none of you had the seafood calzone.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<br />Anybody going out to play this week? I've been tied up the last few weeks, but am up for a bit of a sesh on Friday if anyone else is.<br /><br />Swing low.....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

We do that every week...so no reason why we shouldn't do it THIS week.

I'll join nine-ish....just let me know where you guys are. A place that serves refreshments is preferred, but knowing you this is the least part to worry about...

Upon request of a single board member whose in-house moderation team has asked nicely but clearly that we should visit more family-oriented venues I suggest for tonight the McDonalds at The Avenue. Please bring your funny heads...

:o

How about PBG around 9, then take it from there?

...and this is post #1000 in this thread!

:D

Raro, sorry to disappoint you but the post by Phil Conners is number 1,000 - you will have to apoligise to him and buy a round of beers at the next Friday night out as compensation

CB

Raro, sorry to disappoint you but the post by Phil Conners is number 1,000 - you will have to apoligise to him and buy a round of beers at the next Friday night out as compensation

CB

Raro, Just buy me two beers (pint Heneygen) (& no apology) and I will point out that there was no post # 0.

;-) Screws.

CB

Raro, Just buy me two beers (pint Heneygen) (& no apology) and I will point out that there was no post # 0.

;-) Screws.

you were one of those who were sitting home for the Y2K celebrations, grumbling that it's all a year too early, eh?

...this accusation applies also to Crow Boy...... :D:D

CB

;-) Screws.

you were one of those who were sitting home for the Y2K celebrations, grumbling that it's all a year too early, eh?

...this accusation applies also to Crow Boy...... :D:D

Au contraire, RR!

If post # 1 was post # 1 then post # 1,000 is post # 1,000. As you said!

Just thought I would offer you a cheaper option than CB's round for everybody!

N.B. This is not the same as the millenium, where only the end of the 1,000th or 2,000th year marks passage of 1,000 or 2,000 years.

CB

;-) Screws.

...this accusation applies also to Crow Boy...... :D:(

Au contraire, RR!

If post # 1 was post # 1 then post # 1,000 is post # 1,000. As you said!

Just thought I would offer you a cheaper option than CB's round for everybody!

N.B. This is not the same as the millenium, where only the end of the 1,000th or 2,000th year marks passage of 1,000 or 2,000 years.

okokok....why don't you all buy me a drink next time....makes things so much easier.... :D

San Mig party at the Outback this Friday, Free food, live band and San Mig 50baht all night.

Where was the San Mig brewed?

Philippines - eminently potable

Hong Kong - headache after two cans.

Or do we now have a Thai franchise?

I have seen their large factory out at Eastern Seaboard industrial estate, so looks like Rayong

How about a special Wednesday night out. I understand Lam Morrison is having a birthday party at the Blues Factory on Weds. I won't be there til late as I am playing pool, but I reckon a few of us could make it?

Dave said he would provide free beer for all TV members.

If you believe that, you'll believe that Raro is dueting with Lam :o

If you believe that, you'll believe that Raro is dueting with Lam :D

Raro is playing with Lam? I thought he only played with himself.

CB

I jammed in Lam's place once...the guitar they gave me was one of the most worn-out pieces I ever played with a neck shaped like a roller-coaster... :D

Won't be with the Friday gang tonight as I have another obligation.

Yeah I have a suggestion but I am not allowed to say for fear of being banned from the forum!!!! I know where I will be and you are all more than welcome to join me. You never know I might even buy you a beer ;-)

so far it wasn't a big deal to suggest a location...can you elaborate a little more what you are up to?

Well some of you have been there before and may know it for its Tequila Fridays nights.

so is there anything particularly wrong with the Outback bar? we have been there quite often and last time was two weeks ago if I remember well...all participants are still member of the board, so? Again, what's your point?