bazmlb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too loud live music?

Depends how close you are to the speakers!!!

Sounds like outback to me, so will be there for a while -

Down the soi which starts on Pattaya Klang opposite Carrefour. Look for Shagwell Mansions - Outback is out the back.

<deleted> else would it be?

Too loud live music?

Down the soi which starts on Pattaya Klang opposite Carrefour. Look for Shagwell Mansions - Outback is out the back.

I went to the event which yes was at The Outback, good night, good crowd of people enjoying the San Migs and free food. The band was back and played well.

After there I went down to Blues Factory and watched the bands. I had a good night out, chatted with some friends at both places and got home safe which is always nice.

CB

Too loud live music?

I went to the event which yes was at The Outback, good night, good crowd of people enjoying the San Migs and free food. The band was back and played well.

After there I went down to Blues Factory and watched the bands. I had a good night out, chatted with some friends at both places and got home safe which is always nice.

CB

Good to see you mate. :o

I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before that it is within the rules to mention pubs, bars, businesses even go kart tracks in the forum. Where the problem arises is when members who own or have financial involvement with the business use the forum to actively promote it. Thai Visa is a forum set up for the benefit of out members but it is a commercial enterprise none the less.

The moderating team including myself try to be fair to our members and our site owners. My personal take on it is if a member asks a genuine question and the owner replies that is acceptable. If the owner uses the forum to post "Bar <insert name here> is having a party on Saturday night 23 August from 8pm to late. There will be a free bbq and all beers will be 50baht. That is in my opinion not acceptable. Between the two is a big gray area that the mod team must deal with as we see fit.

Members who have businesses and wish to promote them on the forum are encouraged to contact sales(at)thaivisa.com and discuss the costs and benefits of being a forum sponsor.

cheers

CB

If anyone fancies a bit of balloon chasing, Heavens Above in Soi Diamond are having a 4th birthday party tonight, I'll be there around 8pm.

While I like the balloons I have seen at Heaven's above, the last tendrils of the dreaded Dengue are still with me.

Soo I miss another night of baloons and such.

It will be an AMAZING night when I am back, for me at least.

kdf

If anyone fancies a bit of balloon chasing, Heavens Above in Soi Diamond are having a 4th birthday party tonight, I'll be there around 8pm.

me and some other fellow board members will attend a networking function tonight...I guess you'll be there for a while so chances are we meet later on!

KDF: a word of comfort: With high likelihood, the mosquito that stung died of alcohol poisoning

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

SWRWS's fever is back just when we thought it gone for good.

We will think of y'all, hoist a few at Chaos Condo, and do a little Italian-American-Indian dance of good luck so we can soon return to the liver abusing fold.

kdf

sorry for the giant font, oops

Edited by kdf

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

SWRWS's fever is back just when we thought it gone for good.

We will think of y'all, hoist a few at Chaos Condo, and do a little Italian-American-Indian dance of good luck so we can soon return to the liver abusing fold.

kdf

sorry for the giant font, oops

No good mate. As soon as you are both well, give us a call and we will have a special TV Pattaya Friday night - even if it is Monday morning! ;-)

We'll have one for you both tonight as well - cold & wet -

Raro

Some of us have to plan our nights around our work :o

So far I can make it tonight - for a while at least.

my apologies that I id not come to your party on Saturday...an encounter with a moderator on the way there prevented me from crossing Sukhumvit... :D

Fantasy Bar anyone? Strictly for budget reasons..... :o

If the budget is a concern then going alone would be a good idea as well to help or would it?

the alternative would be dropping Mrs. raro at a shopping mall...the devil and the deep blue sea...