Tv Friday Nights Out

bazmlb

Pathetic!! I hope it's not all falling apart - 'cos I'll be back on 7th November and I hate drinking alone. (Well, not actually 'hate' - more 'prefer company').

So I'll be in PBG from about 7-ish in a couple of weeks time. Got to have an eye operation during the following week, so may not be allowed any alcohol after the first weekend.

I guess you'll have to move up to Korat where we all live now.

Barry

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pathetic!! I hope it's not all falling apart - 'cos I'll be back on 7th November and I hate drinking alone. (Well, not actually 'hate' - more 'prefer company').

So I'll be in PBG from about 7-ish in a couple of weeks time. Got to have an eye operation during the following week, so may not be allowed any alcohol after the first weekend.

I guess you'll have to move up to Korat where we all live now.

Barry

Nope - still in Vietnam.

Sent my passport to Haboi for a visa renewal about three weeks ago - with all the rain the streets were flooded and many people took a week off - including the government visa department. Got the pp back today - fly on Tuesday (I hope) and spend a couple of weeks in Patters before coming back for a final three-months.

Then hopefully back to Saudi, which is a dam_n sight better than VN!

What is this low key?

I and a few others do sally fourth, more likely sally will have a fifth.

If any y'all are out and we don't run smack dab into each other call me and we may hope to connect.

I wonder what a go go bar looks like with no music or dancing????? Bring flasks!

If you a regular and don't have my number, ask me next time and we will trade.

kdf

I was in the Terrace bar most evening and they got visited by the cops with the request to shut off the music and turn off some lights!

All the rest round the lake was shut down all together.

...except for Mulligans...we were actually quite surprised....live music (well, karaoke with a programmed keyboard...) and full blown party while everything else was shut down.

• 2 weeks later...