• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Its Friday yet again, any plans for tonight?

well...the usual I guess...only both of us turn up and then you drag me from one gogo bar to the other...

Usual stuff ehh?

PBG at 8 ish or food place at 7ish. Follwed, of course, by our civic duty of chrome pole inspection?

Maybe have to start a bit later as Mel's may be on.

KDF

Its Friday yet again, any plans for tonight?

well...the usual I guess...only both of us turn up and then you drag me from one gogo bar to the other...

Usual stuff ehh?

PBG at 8 ish or food place at 7ish. Follwed, of course, by our civic duty of chrome pole inspection?

Maybe have to start a bit later as Mel's may be on.

KDF

You can inspect the chrome poles if you need to, I'll do the other half of the job.

Good to hear you are up to it Khun Daeng -

Mrs. Raro asked if Mrs. Connors will show up. And what about Mrs. KDF?

PBG sounds good to me - they do serve food, well...sort of...

/edit: whatever happened to Papanoodles and her lovey begsaresponse? Long time no see!

Edited by raro

/edit: whatever happened to Papanoodles and her lovey begsaresponse? Long time no see!

She who runs with scissors will not be with us, she has other plans.

soooooo PBG does not have food I will eat, any other ideas or I can meet later.

There is a decent food loft at Central. Good pho with pork, chiken, or beef for 90 baht.

kdf

There is a decent food loft at Central. Good pho with pork, chiken, or beef for 90 baht.

kdf

Central also has parking, not sure of cost, but think you get a voucher if you buy something. Drinks at the food loft are not cheap, but beer seemed to be ok priced.

kdf

kdf

Central also has parking, not sure of cost, but think you get a voucher if you buy something. Drinks at the food loft are not cheap, but beer seemed to be ok priced.

kdf

kdf

kdf

kdf

kdf

kdf

...you had an early start yesterday I take it? :o

Nice seeing you again and hopefully a bigger crowd next week!

• 4 weeks later...

Egads, by the unholy wings of the witches of the ninth level of Hades.

What is going on?

I am not generally known for my patience and I had to ferret through umpteen pages to find this near forgotten thread.

Is it Friday?

Are we going out?

I are ready.

kdf

Need to check the social diary and hope there are no weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, leaving parties or other (sickness for me this week), to prevent our attendance (antibiotics etc on standby just in case). :o

Theirs been a cough going around here in Korat. Many people are sick. I had the flew over New Years, but probably my own fault for not getting a flew shot. I will get one from Phaiyathai Hospital this trip to Pattaya.

Barry

sorry guys, I was out of town or otherwise busy the last couple of weeks. It all has anyways come down to Phil Connors and myself hanging out in Walking Street and to arrange that a phone call is good enough.

Would love to get a bigger crowd together again and explore new places as we used to.

Suggest we close this thread and open up a new one as a token of a new beginning....

• 2 months later...

I had to go back twelve pages to find this thread - didn't find the proposed new thread.

Looks as if the whole idea has fallen by the wayside, which is a pity.

I am leaving Bunglerdesh tomorrow - Monday and staying at home in Pattaya for a few days.

A client of mine has intimated that he has need of a good, innovative project manager for a major project in Saudi, but will be willing to take me on until he can find such a guy. So I will probably only be a week in LOS before moving out again.

Meanwhile I would welcome a few drinking companions for a night or two in this coming week - last time I hosted a get-together in the Caddy Shack - this time I was thinking of Chica Boom in Soi 17 as an alternative venue.

If anyone is interested - please suggest which evening is the more suitable and whether we should go on to other venues, or what. Snacks will be available - drinks will cost you - although I may ring the bell once or twice.

Any takers ??

I had to go back twelve pages to find this thread - didn't find the proposed new thread.

I am leaving Bunglerdesh tomorrow - Monday and staying at home in Pattaya for a few days.

A client of mine has intimated that he has need of a good, innovative project manager for a major project in Saudi, but will be willing to take me on until he can find such a guy. So I will probably only be a week in LOS before moving out again.

Meanwhile I would welcome a few drinking companions for a night or two in this coming week - last time I hosted a get-together in the Caddy Shack - this time I was thinking of Chica Boom in Soi 17 as an alternative venue.

If anyone is interested - please suggest which evening is the more suitable and whether we should go on to other venues, or what. Snacks will be available - drinks will cost you - although I may ring the bell once or twice.

Any takers ??

Sounds good, I will be there

Any takers ??

What day of the week?

Are we still looking at Fridays, or is another evening more convenient?

Or should I spend every night next week at Chica Boom? (The wife may not agree to that)

Any takers ??

What day of the week?

Or should I spend every night next week at Chica Boom? (The wife may not agree to that)

I was assuming Friday, but if another suits better then why not?

Any takers ??

What day of the week?

I was assuming Friday, but if another suits better then why not?

Anyone else?

Anywhere else?

All suggestions noted - sensible ones considered