US FDA panel unanimously recommends Moderna Covid booster shots for at-risk adults

cdemundo

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/14/fda-panel-unanimously-recommends-moderna-covid-booster-shots-for-at-risk-adults.html

"FDA panel unanimously recommends Moderna Covid booster shots for at-risk adults"

"A key FDA advisory committee unanimously recommended Thursday giving booster shots of Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine to people ages 65 and older and other vulnerable Americans."

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I wiill be sure to get my booster shot when I return to America next week.

I guess if you think you need it go ahead and try.

As I read this recommendation, once approved it applies to those (65+, or 18-65 with risks) who've already received Moderna 2X, and it's been at least six months, and it's a half-dose.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

I guess if you think you need it go ahead and try.

As I read this recommendation, once approved it applies to those (65+, or 18-65 with risks) who've already received Moderna 2X, and it's been at least six months, and it's a half-dose.

In other words, they were thinking about me.

Here's the issue: Thailand is about to open the bars, while Covid is still rampant. It's about 100% sure I will be exposed to the virus. I would prefer to have the strongest possible protection, without having to wear a body condom while walking around. 

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1