Where to find a full set of bed sheets

ThailandRyan

Looking to find a location here in BKK where I can actually find a king size set that includes a top flat sheet. Tired of sleeping g with just either a comforter or Duvet top.  I kick off the comforter as I get to hot at night and want just a sheet on top of me.  I keep the AC at a comfortable 24 at night and no I do not want to lower it in order to not kick off the comforter etc....

• Like 2

Ikea

Sorry cancel that.

I've bought fitted sheets from Ikea, just checked for flat sheets and I don't see in the online shop. Though they do sell excellent fitted sheets (by themselves) without all the extra bits you usually get.

Edited by Stocky
  • Thanks 1

I have the same problem getting the top sheets. However, I used to get Melanni bed sheets when I lived in the US through Amazon. When I moved to Thailand I was able to use Amazon that ships to Thailand to get these hotel quality bed sheets. With shipping and customs it was about $80 USD. They are cool and quick drying. It took about three weeks to get them here. But we’ll worth the wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skatewash said:

A slightly different approach.  Get any king size bed sheet set, which will of course not come with a flat top sheet.  Get a king size white flat top sheet at Makro.  Works for me.

Yes it would work, but then I do like a matching set....lol

11 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Big bedding department in Siam Paragon. 4th Floor I think. Some quality stuff. Often discounted.

Bought quite a few bits there myself.

Looked there many times including Robinsons, never found the flat sheets