Thai national travelling to Thailand, COVID insurance and testing needed?

My wife wants to visit Thailand after the much anticipated "re-opening".

Do the same rules apply to her? Does she have to get a Thailand-pass (replacement for CoE) with all the requirements?

- COVID insurance 100k THB

- SHA+ pre-booked and pre-paid hotel for 7 days (or is it 1 day until the negative result has come in?)

- Vaccination certificate

- Negative PCR test pre-boarding?

- on arrival PCR test??? (If so, how many times and what will it cost in total?)

???? TiT

Expect being fully vaccinated to be required. I do not expect Covid insurance will be required for Thai nationals. Previously, Thailand has not required Thais to have pre-boarding PCR tests, but you need to check the requirements of the airline. I would not be surprised if on arrival testing for Covid was needed (might be lateral flow rather than PCR). It is all guesswork.

Take a look at the Embassy or Consulate's website that covers the area your wife will be coming from. It will have two sections as far as the entry requirements go, one for Thai Nationals and one for Non-Thai's. As far as the U.S. Embassies and Consulates go, I found the Washington DC Embassy to have more information than the Consulate that covers my area, so I used it to get a clearer picture.