Yellow Covid Vaccine Passport

akajack9

9 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

completely useless document. required nowhere here. unrecognized outside as names & dates in thai form not matching passport. MOPH covid vax cert, in western form, matches passport, with QR code, is better and surely is sufficient vax proof.

i would of thought so 

Can someone advise. 

Off to Bang Sue today for second AZ jab. 

I only have the date and time on the paperwork given on day of first jab. 

So question after jab do I ask for some document to show that I have received my 2nd shot and are "vaccinated'. 

Am I meant to have already downloaded any app?

Thanks in advance

same process as first jab.vax centre gives you vax batch paper to take to specified main govt. hospital who issue a final govt. vax cert. in english matching passport.get it reduced and laminated as carry card. forget that useless govt. yellow vax booklet copied from WHO but all in thai language form and never required.

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Can someone advise. 

Off to Bang Sue today for second AZ jab. 

I only have the date and time on the paperwork given on day of first jab. 

So question after jab do I ask for some document to show that I have received my 2nd shot and are "vaccinated'. 

Am I meant to have already downloaded any app?

Thanks in advance

After you wait your 30 minutes, immediately after the waiting area and directly to the left as you exit the waiting stage is a bank of about 4 data entry folks with printers. Get into that queue and with your paper they will generate that yellow certificate. In 24 to 48 hours your second jab will show up in Mor Prom app using your 600000xxxxxxxx number on your cert. 

Edited by tonray
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2021 at 10:24 AM, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

same process as first jab.vax centre gives you vax batch paper to take to specified main govt. hospital who issue a final govt. vax cert. in english matching passport.get it reduced and laminated as carry card. forget that useless govt. yellow vax booklet copied from WHO but all in thai language form and never required.

..and you think that plastic 'carry card' is more acceptable than a yellow vaccine passport?  ????????

“and you think that plastic 'carry card' is more acceptable than a yellow vaccine passport?”

just explained that in plain english. learn to process simple explanatory posts before replying.

dispute facts & challenge as required. silly dismissive rhetorical questions with childlike emojis do not enhance reputations.

7 hours ago, JRG23 said:

To be clear.... Is the vaccine passport issued here in Thailand actually necessary (ie, mandated) in order to fly? Or is it just a 'nice to have'?

Anyone actually know?

Cheers.

I'd like to know also as I'm looking to meet up with friends who are visiting Koh Samui & will have to take the ferry from Surat Thani if I can't fly.