90 day online reporting time frame

Can someone refresh my memory re time window to report online? I can't remember if 2 or 3 weeks before report date?

Also reporting in person too thanks

Is the online reporting working now or as usual intermittent?

19 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

Online. Within 15 days.

In person 15 days before and 7 days after.

Correct, as to the 90 day online is working I've tried again now, due date 30th Oct... not working for me beyond 1st page info... it requests a visit in person yet again.

Last time it worked for me was Feb 2020... exactly the same info each time, very frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Correct, as to the 90 day online is working I've tried again now, due date 30th Oct... not working for me beyond 1st page info... it requests a visit in person yet again.

Last time it worked for me was Feb 2020... exactly the same info each time, very frustrating.

Ditto.  Due the 30th and online not working. Tried every trick re cache, Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, laptop, phone, dropdowns, include/exclude flight number. 

It's forked. You'd think I'd be used to that SNAFU feeling by now.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Ditto.  Due the 30th and online not working. Tried every trick re cache, Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, laptop, phone, dropdowns, include/exclude flight number. 

It's forked. You'd think I'd be used to that SNAFU feeling by now.

I did an online 90 day report yesterday, my confirmation of approval was instantaneous.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

I did an online 90 day report yesterday, my confirmation of approval was instantaneous.

You were probably lucky enough to find that 38 milliseconds that it actually worked. I'll keep trying as often it just "works" even though it didn't work 5 minutes previously. 

I suspect Thai websites have been constructed from legacy software that was once used in the early days of online gambling.  So if you try often enough, you'll eventually get the poker machine to fall in your favor.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Haha 2

I was able to do on-line once and I know I am doing it correctly. Then, the time before last it didn't work.  Did in-person and the IO made a change to my address.  I thought that might have been the problem but when I tried on-line again this time I didn't get past the first page--message to contact the office.  Did in-person once again and I asked about the on-line not working.  IO muttered something about the computer not working. This was Jomtien Immigration.

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

You're sure that you put in everything same they want it ...?

When they ask for your Visa validity dates , just put the dates of your last extension , not the dates from your actual visa .

You're still in the time frame for online reporting , if it does not work on the website , just phone and ask them ...

P.S. : Phone app works much better than PC .

Edited by nobodysfriend

I submitted mine online 12 days before due date and just got Pending.

So sent email to the IO (Pathum Thani) asking respectfully if has been processed. (2 days before due date )

One day later got email back ..Approved. 

Maybe the email worked, or they just got around to processing it after 10 days??

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Same here. I'm also on 225 days overstay, according to the app!

Edited by maxx58
punctuation mistakes

tried online yesterday .. nothing  tried again this am  just kept spinning...

used the  mobil app and  seemed to go smooth until .......  wait for it..  question was Visa issue and end date 

silly me since I pay attention to the  forum so I used  my real issue date  and  expire  date 

immediate  / OVERSTAY       backed up and  entered Extension dates   got immediate approval   saved it  printed it

logged back  in on mobil comes up status overstay ... jumped in car drove over to Hua HIn Immigration . ahh closed     last day of Buddhist Lent 

i'll be there  8:30 am tomorrow to clear that up

I have always found it to be flaky last 3 years. Gave up on it for a long time. Last time about 3 months ago however I think I worked out it only would work for me weekdays and in normal business hours. I was getting the same thing, couldn't get past the first page, instructed to contact local office. I tried at least 10 times and after many attempts it miraculously worked.